€HAPTER 54

Before going home,Jiyong feel uneasy feeling in his heart but he ignore it and walk toward Seungri as usual to say goodbye.

"Ri..Hyung is going home.." Jiyong said then Seungri turn his head to look at Jiyong and suddenly Jiyong feel his heartbeat become weird.

"Oh..Hyung are going?" Seungri smile and then put down the bear that Daesung gave him to hug Jiyong before he goes home.

"Hyung...Promise me you will visit me again tommorow ok?" Seungri said hugging Jiyong tightly making Jiyong feel more uneasy.

"Seungri..Hyung will be back tommorow soon as the visiting time open alright?Do you think you can handle the missing feeling until then?" Jiyong said cupping Seungri cheeks looking at his eyes.Somehow he can sense something wrong.

"I already starting to missing hyung now.." Seungri said and tears break down as soon as he remember as today end up,the time for him will get shortened.

"Don't cry...I feel really uneasy..Riri?Did something had been bothering you?" Jiyong ask suddenly can hold the uneasy feeling.Seungri shook his head but tears still streaming down.

"Don't cry..Hyung will always be here...To protect you..Take care of you...Loved you...Hyung is here Baby Riri.." Jiyong said then let Seungri hide his face in Jiyong chest crying.

"Jiyong?What happen?Why both of you are crying like someone gonna be away??" Taeyang ask and Top just nodded with Daesung.

"I...I feel bad leaving Seungri here..Can I...Stay today?" Jiyong ask suddenly and all of them just look at each other then smile.

"Sure..The doctor said one of us can stay anyway.Just make sure you had some rest Jiyong.If you tired out yourself..You gotta get home tommorow." Top said scolding and all of them just laugh then bid goodbye after hugging Seungri and left the hospital.

After washing up his face,Jiyong walk toward Seungri bed and sit on the mattress making Seungri that was looking outside the window turn his attention to Jiyong that was sitting beside him.

"What are my baby thinking about hurm?" Jiyong said whispering in Seungri ears resulted chuckle from Seungri because it was ticklish.

"Aih..Hyung..You should go back..I'm ok alone.." Seungri said looking at the Doraemon bear he had received today.

"Noo...Not gonna left Riri alone anymore..Gonna forever be with you.." Jiyong said hugging Seungri from behind.

"Hyung...If..Something happen that make...I...Gone..You will be ok..Right?" Seungri ask out of nowhere sight still on the teddy bear.

"No...I will be crazy..Then will follow you there." Jiyong said serious earning a scold voice from Seungri.

"Ehhh!!You can't do that.That is selfish." Seungri said glaring at Jiyong but Jiyong just stare at the brown coloured eyes.

"Leaving me here alone is also selfish." Jiyong said and Seungri can sense sadness in his voice.

"Ah...I miss Seunghyun." Seungri quickly changed the topic and laid back on Jiyong chest.

"Seungri..You didn't hide anything from me..Isn't it..Because I really hate people lying to me.I'm gonna hate them if I know it." Seungri just gulped and try to maintain his breath.

"There is nothing to be lied about hyung.You know too well right.." Seungri said in low tone sad.

Jiyong put his nose in Seungri hair inhaling the strawberry smell that was Seungri favourite.

"I love how your strawberry hair smell Seungri." Jiyong said laughing while he rolling Seungri hair in his finger.Playing with it.

"Hyung...Do you love my parents?" Seungri ask sudden.

"Of course..They are as sweet as you.Because of them you are here..Absolutely loved them." Jiyong said.

"Take care of them ok?Promised me you will keep on loving them." Seungri said voice cracking but he try hard to hide it.

"Of course I will..I love them Seungri..They are precious...Just like you.." Jiyong said then kiss Seungri head while tears was dripping from Seungri eyes but Jiyong can't see because he was behind Seungri body.

"Hyung...Do you know...I'm really sorry if I had make everything so hard for you.I never mean it.I just want you to be happy.But I always ended up as a burden to you.Wasting your money...Your energy,your time...If I can turn back the time I will..." Seungri got stop when Jiyong tilt his head to the side and put his lips on Seungri moist lips to shut him.Seungri look at Jiyong eyes and Jiyong did the same then Jiyong slowly pulled away just a few cm away.

"Never said if you wish we never met..Because if we never met,I will never had the chance to be happy in my life.So don't you dare saying you regret it." Jiyong green eyes stare deeply into Seungri pooling eyes.

Seungri laid back his head then ask.

"Why do you keep on kissing me on the lips hyung?Trying to make me fall in love with you?" Seungri said chukle in cry.

"I feel your lips is so attracting..Can't help...My baby Panda was too cute.." Jiyong said then hugging Seungri from behind laughing then both of them make silly jokes and night goes by and now its time to sleep.

"Goodnight Ri...Sweet dream alright..Hyung are here tonight..I will take care and protect you ok?You can sleep comfortably in my arms." Jiyong said eyes closed while Seungri was still open and crying.

"Goodnight hyung...I..Love you...I'm sorry.." Seungri said after a while making sure.Jiyong had already fall asleep.

Seungri mind was lingering around thinking about the same things he had been thinking every night.As his eyes was nearly shut,he saw a shadow of a human walk in the room with a box on a tray.

TO BE CONTINUED.
I'm back..Guyss...I will end this soon for new fanfic coming......Hoping you guys stay tuned and fighting..Few more chapters guys and we are done for BEHIND THE SMILE! ×_× this is the longest book among my posted story.Aigoo....but this just a photo of me playing with rain this evening.I was feeling really down today cause something happen.Rain saved me...Mind the red thing..I was trying to cover my hair and ugly leg 😭