€HAPTER 49

Lay walk inside the room accompany by Xiumin to see how was Seungri condition.They saw Seungri was laid on a bed and IV drip was connected to his vein.The cuts also had been sew close and look bruise.

"Hyung..What should we do?I feel like Seungri is slowly to fall sick.Did he even eat his medicines?" Xiumin ask worry.

"Me too Xiumin...But we can't do nothing..We just can support him." Lay said sighed.Seungri is a good boy and he want to take care of him but seeing he fall sick like this make he feel pain eventhough he just know this kid less then a month.

Seungri suddenly whine something in his sleep.

"Ji...Jiyong..Hyung.." Lay shock to hear that name while Xiumin try to comfort Seungri by holding his hand and patt it tenderly.

"Ji..Jiyong?" Lay ask shock and he quickly go through his Instagram that had been a long time since he open it and search for Jiyong username @xxxibgdrgn.He scroll down and he feel shock to see Seungri and Jiyong,his bestfriend was posing cutely in most of the pictures.He scroll up to look the recent post and both he and Xiumin was shock to hell.

@XXXIBGDRGN

@xxxibgdrgn Attention!This boy named Seungri height 165 and have a eyebag look like a panda was missing

@xxxibgdrgn Attention!This boy named Seungri height 165 and have a eyebag look like a panda was missing.Please help me to look for him and I will award people who can find him.Had been missing since 19/10/2016.

B

oth of them look toward Seungri and look at the picture again.

"Hyung..It..It was the same people.." Xiumin stuttering.

"I'm not mistaken.He was the boy that Jiyong had been saying to me when I called him few last months.Yes it was Seungri.."  He close his phone then look over to Seungri back.

"What happen?The way Jiyong tell me about you seems like you both was like brother even more then that?He love you too much?What happened?Why you run away Seungri?" Lay ask curious.

"Shouldn't we call Jiyong hyung then?He must been waiting to find Seungri!" Xiumin said happy but Lay shook his head.

"If they were just fine but Seungri suddenly run thats mean something had make him run.Maybe we should investigate this matter first.I won't tell Jiyong but I will let him know about this boy in other way." He said then wipe the hair that was sticking on Seungri forehead and covered his pretty eyes.

Xiumin and Lay decide to make that information as a secret from anyone until Lay had make a plan to meet both of them.

Now was three days after Seungri was attacked.He was back to the cafe and was standing at the cashier after being scold by Lay for coming to work eventhough his hand wasn't healing yet.

"I told you to rest didn't I Seungrishhi!!" Xiumin said frustrated with Seungri that just showing his gummy smile then continue doing the chores like nothing.

Lisa had been following Seungri around the cafe and help him lots avoid he put too much pressure on his hand that might tear open the sew cuts.

"It's ok Lisa..I can do it.." Seungri whine but Lisa still take the plates away and smile carrying the plates to the back to be washed.

Seungri sigh then walk to a table with a guy with hoodie and sunglasses.

"Yes sir may I take your order?" Seungri ask but the guy just smirk then he bring out a picture which was Jiyong and make Seungri step back shock.

"Meet me at the back of the cafe or I will mske sure this guy lost his life." He whisper then patt Seungri shoulder then walk out from the shop.Seungri looks around and went to the back of the cafe after he make sure nobody follow him.

When he arrived at back of the cafe he can't find the hoodie person.Suddenly his was backhugged and was pulled into a lonely way and he was injected with a liquid harshly making him feel pain.

"Seungri...Seungri..Poor you..Jiyong was the one who make the problems but you are the one who had to face the punnishment.Pity you boy." The hoodie guy patt Seungri cheeks and walk away leaving Seungri feeling dizzy with the injected liquid.

'Hyung...help me...It hurt...I feel like burning...' Seungri break in tears when he feel like dying.

After a while, he try to stand up and walk like nothing happen in the cafe when the reality is he feel so dizzy.

"Hyung..I'm sorry..Can..Can I have a rest for today?" Seungri ask and Lay quickly walk toward him and hold him.

"See.I told you,you still need lots of rest.Come let me up you climb the stairs until upstairs ok?" He help Seungri and closed the door once he make sure Seungri was laid on the bed comfortably.

But little did he know Seungri was having trouble in breathing once he out.He was struggling with the oxygen and he feel like his heart was put on with pressure and he feel like exploding.

'Hel..Help..Please..' Seungri struggle his hand around him to find his phone.

TO BE CONTINUED.
I love cliffhanger 😂😂