€HAPTER 34

(CLICK ON THE SONG IN THE YOUTUBE UP THERE TO HAVE MORE FEEL WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER.DON'T WORRY IT WILL KEEP PLAYING EVEN IF YOU SWITCH THE PAGE.THANK YOU)

Youngbae offer the medicines to Seungri and he take it with his palm but not eating it.Just look at it.

"Seungri?Before cuddling or sleeping..You need to eat this and don't try to skip it ok?"
Youngbae warned as Seungri just smiling looking at the medicines.

"Hyung..finally..Do you know how I hate all this medicines things.." Seungri said then put it in his mouth.

"You need to eat it so you will get healthier." Youngbae said while carrying the glass to the kitchen leaving Seungri alone.

He quickly run to the bathroom and vomit out the medicines away from his body.Yes you are right.He had skipping his medicines for about one month since his meeting with Jiyong.

Seungri then silently walk in the bedroom and lay his body on the bed then Youngbae walk in the slide inside the bed and cuddle with him.

"Come here..Aigoo you little baby.." Youngbae said letting Seungri rest his head on his firm chest.

"Hyungie...Thank you." Seungri said.

"For what?" Youngbae ask weird.

"For taking care of me...Always catch me when I fall..Always scold me if i forgot to eat..For cooking lots of delicious food for me everyday and spending your time for Hyorin noona with me." Seungri said crying silently.

"Ri..I love you like my own little brother...Don't said that..." Youngbae patted his head which make all the memories of Jiyong with him rushing into his heart and mind make he cry even harder.

"Hyungie..You will make a great husband for Hyorin noona..." Seungri said trying to change the topic.

"And you will make a good uncle for my kids.." Youngbae said laughing softly at Seungri cuteness.

'I won't live that long hyung..I'm so sorry..' Seungri thought sad.

"Ri..Promise me you will keep on fighting the hardship..Don't give up please ok? Youngbae ask him.

"Yes hyung..I will try.." Seungri lie.

'I'm sorry hyung..I lie...I'm really sorry for lying..' Seungri thought.

"Hyungie...I'm dying..." Seungri whisper softly but unfortunately Youngbae was already fall asleep tired with today event.

"I love you hyung..Thank you for keeping me in your embrace..Until our last words are talk..." Seungri said looking at Youngbae peaceful sleeping face.He slowly slide out from his arms that soon he will really miss like Jiyong.

He look over to his body on the bed.

"Life well..Hyung.." Seungri said after grabbing his life taker and walk away from the room shutting the door silently then walk inside the bathroom outside and lock his body inside that place.

He automatically slide to the floor and burst crying hugging his knees.

'This...This is too hard...I..I am really tired Seunghyun...I'm sorry for being this weak..I'm really sorry...' Seungri cry all his pain out while remembering the conversation he had with Seunghyun not long time ago.

"Seunghyun...I'm just wondering...What will happen if I suddenly dead?What will happen to you?" Seungri ask him.

"Hey..why are you asking this tyoe of question?" Seunghyun ask shock.

"Nothing..Just curious." Seungri said smiling.

"If your soul die,but your body is still good,I will replace you in world and back to life as human.But if your body were damage as example your heart was damage,I will forced to get out of the body and be a ghost nobody can see until I found new body." Seunghyun said trying to explain.