€HAPTER 23

Jiyong sat on the chair beside Seungri bed with his head on the mattress.He was really worry and damn it he regret it doing that summon things past years.Seunghyun hurt Seungri!The person he care so much.How can he bear it.Just then Seungri hand moving and his eyes flutter open until they meet Jiyong.Just when Jiyong was about to hold his hand,he pushed it harshly.

"Don't touch me!" Seungri shout and fears can be seen in his eyes.He quickly sit down then move away from Jiyong.

"Ri..I'm sorry...It wasn't me...Please..I didn't mean it.." Jiyong beg him try to hold his hand.

"Go!Don't come near me!" Seungri shout and now tears was in his eyes making Jiyong feel extremely sad and hurt.But he know he can't do anything.It was partly his fault too.Just then Youngbae run in when he heard Seungri shouting voice.

"What happen?!Seungri are you ok?!" Youngbae ask panic looking at crying Seungri.

"Take me away from this monster!" Seungri shout then hug Youngbae make his shock.

"Seungri....Let me explain it to you please..." Youngbae make a motion for Jiyong to walk out for a while and let Seungri calm down.Jiyong walk away looking at Seungri in really hurtful stare.

"Seungri...Listen to hyung..Just..Just don't freak out ok?" Then Youngbae tell everything from how Seunghyun die and how the summoning season gome wrong and make Seungri freak out.

"Is that even logic hyung?" Seungri ask totally goes blank.

"Please believe him..The person that was hurting you wasn't him..But little Seunghyun..He don't like when people make Jiyong sad.And he lost control when you accidentally stab Nana and that make Jiyong totally sad.Thats why..." Youngbae explain but Seungri doesn't response and just look at the floor.

"Seungri?" Youngbae ask worry.

"So now I am the bad one here right..." Seungri said looking at the floor again.

"Seungri..I.." Then he got cut when Seungri went under the blanket and hide all his body.

"Go hyung...I wanna be alone.." Seungri said and Youngbae can sense sadness in his voice.

Youngbae patt his head before walk out leaving the room with Seungri alone.Then he break out the tears.

He know now why Jiyong always try to make he feel happy.Cause he reminds him of his little brother.Who also cuts and suicidal.So..All this times it wasn't love..Its was a pity.So Jiyong doesn't love him right?

Outside,Youngbae walk toward Jiyong that closing his face with his palm and look totally stress.

"What did he say Bae?" Jiyong ask lifeless.

"He freak out Jiyong.He seems scared and blame himself again." Youngbae said then link his hand on Jiyong shoulder but Jiyong reject it.But then Youngbae force the hand on the shoulder then Jiyong didn't reject it but instead he hug Youngbae.

"I'm...I'm really sorry...I...I hurt him..I don't..Mean it..Bae.." Jiyong said sobbing in Youngbae chest hiding his face.

Youngbae hug his bestfriend.He know Jiyong really need someone now.He can see he want somebody to pour his heart out.Even when people saw him as a tough and heartless human,he was actually really soft inside and he easily get hurt.But he was too good in hiding it.

The coming days,Jiyong take care of Nana and Seungri and taking turn with Youngbae.Nana is getting better physicall and mentally but not Seungri.Anybody who visit him will privately ask Jiyong or Youngbae why his body become thinner and smaller.His face also look pale.

The honest reason for all this was because Seungri keep on rejecting food that was given to him.

"Seungri..Please eat this...You are getting sick..Don't hurt yourself anymore...I feel bad looking at you like this..Please eat this.." Jiyong plead Seungri but as usual he don't response either talk.He keep on looking outside the window or the wall.

Again today Jiyong cry his eyes out.This Seungri was totally different from the before one.He not as cheerful as before.Jiyong even forget how his look when he smile.

Seungri was keep on thinking how should he let Jiyong be happy.He feel bad for letting Jiyong become worry about him.But he had no choice,he want to meet Seunghyun.He had something he want to say and ask him.And the only way was to make Jiyong extremely sad.

Honestly Seungri feel his body was starting to feel lighter and he feel he could fly.Cause the only thing he eat was the IV drip given to him.

Then one night,again he keep on rejecting the food Jiyong gave to him.

"Seungri..Come on..Hyung feed you ok?" Jiyong was in tears but still smile for Seungri.Suddenly Seungri push away the spoon make the food fall on the floor.

"Get lost!I hate you!" Seungri shout but his heart was crying.He doesn't mean it.He just want Seunghyun to come out cause he was tired of this.And then his dream come true cause Seunghyun can't stand looking at this anymore.Jiyong eyes change to red.

"You sure have some nerve Lee Seungri.." The voice said darkly and Seungri know Seunghyun was really angry now.

"Seunghyun..Can I have a talk with you?" He said fearless.Seriously,he don't think he had anything to fear anymore in this life.

Just when Seunghyun wake up suddenly he stop when he heard Seungri question.

"Do you love Jiyong that much?" He said looking at the red eyes.

"Of course I am..He is my one and only brother and I won't let a stranger like you hurt him!" He said but then his movement stop again.

"Come to me." Seungri said.

"What?" Seunghyun stop.

"I said come into my body.Thats way Jiyong can meet you.And live with you." Seungri said in tears.

Then suddenly Jiyong eyes was changin fasterly from red to green all over again.But Seungri can heard Jiyong voice said something.

"Seungri don't!" But then it transfer to red back.

"Do you know what will happen if I live in your body?I can control every single thing in it.I can kill you.Do you know what you are asking for Seungri?You want to die?" Seunghyun said but now in concern way.

"I don't care.I'm not a living human.I'm just breathing.But if you live in Jiyong,you let he feel sad by hurting people you shouldn't.I can die for him.Just come at me please." Seungri said crying.

"I can.But I need to hold your bleeding hand as a door." He said then Seungri grab the knife that Jiyong use just now to cut the apple and cut his palm making blood drop from it nonstop.

"Hold Jiyong hand for a minute.Don't let go.Or else you will get hurt badly."

Seungri hold Jiyong hand and close his eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED.
SO......What will happen to Seungri?? SEE you in next chapter.Tataa...Vote and comment babiess  😍