€HAPTER 36

Jiyong was running to the hospital told by Seunghyun after what his little brother said to him.

"I'll use my soul...To save Seungri...But..As the reply..I will be gone.."

"Don't you dare..."

"I will save him now cause he will lost his soul if we stay for too long.."

"....leave me..."

"I will go away hyung...For this last time...I'll give you a happiness...I hope..You will always remember me...Always hyung..I love you.."

"...alone Seunghyun!!!!"

Jiyong shout frustrated as he reach infront the emergency door with Top shock face greeting him.

On the other side of the world,Seunghyun meet Seungri.

"Seungri...You naughty boy..I told you to not doing it right?" Seunghyun said scolding him.

"Seughyun...I hope you will stay happy with my body.." Seungri said smiling.

"Seungri...Jiyong was devastated...He need you Seungri...I promise to make him happy..And I need to keep my promise to him..I will trade my soul to save you.." Seunghyun said make Seungri look at him shock.

"You can't!!If you do that thats mean you will die!" Seungri shout not agreeing.

"I had already died Seungri.A long time ago." Seunghyun said make Seungri just realize how he and Seunghyun got to meet each other.

"I'm sorry..But you didn't deserve all this Seungri..I'm sorry to do this.." Seunghyun suddenly grab Seungri hand and put his palm on Seungri back making he feel sleepy.

"Seung..Hyun...No.." Seungri soul ended up fall asleep in Seunghyun embrace.He properly carry him up and put him on his own body at the hospital bed.

"No!!Seunghyun stop!You don't have to do this!" Jiyong shout trying to enter the room but suddenly Seunghyun used his power to blocked the door from opening.

"I'm sorry..Jiyong hyung...I love all of you...This is...My last fight.."

Seunghyun look at Jiyong and smiling faintly and the most purest smile he can give him making Jiyong crying in Top embrace sad.

Seunghyun put his hand on Seungri heart and slowly transferring a power from his own soul and close his eyes feeling extreme pain in his heart.

"Please..Live well Lee Seungri...Make my brother and your parents proud of you...Forget the haters..Forget the pain...You are not alone...Everyone was here for you...Keep fighting...Baby Riri.."

Seunghyun was relaying the last message to Seungri heart before he fall on his knees to tired for the process that is consuming his power.

"Goodbye...Everyone...Saranghae.." Seunghyun said last before his body dissapear in the light and Jiyong was watching his little brother dissapear forever.

"Seunghyun...Thank you..I love you too Hyunnie.." Jiyong cry as he said farewell to his little brother soul that now rest in peace.

Jiyong forced the door to open and run inside as Seungri body was suddenly struggling when Seungri wasn't awake yet.

"Call the doctor!!Someone!!!" Top rush to call the doctor and they do a check up on him while Jiyong was receiving a few punch from Top and Youngbae for what he did but then they all make it up.

The doctor come out and said he feel unbelieveable how everything in Seungri body was suddenly working and there were no damaged.All of the nurses look shock and horror.They call it magic.But Jiyong call it the Fate.