€HAPTER 21

The next day at school everyone was staring and laughing at Seungri which make he completely feel so shame and about to cry.

"Wow?You are aggresive when you kiss!" One of them said.

"How did his lips taste?" One another said.

"When will be your first night?" Seungri mentally hit his head with the books but then he saw the most person he wish he will never meet early in the morning.

"Seu...Seungri.." Kai call and his face was madly blushing and Seungri?He was mentally searching around to find a hole to hide.

"I.." Suddenly Seungri run toward his class leving Kai dumbfounded there with "Gotta go!Bye!Sorry!" Then he was out of sight.

"Aish..This is really hard.." Seungri slide to his seat and put his head on the table.He is really tired with everything.

Just when the recess come,he walk out but now Jiyong and the others following him together.Even in the toilet.

"Guys!I want to go to the toilet personally.Wait outside." He said then shoving them outside.He wash up his hand before going out to find all four of them was asleep at the corridor.

"Seriously?" Then suddenly a person pull his back against his chest and he cast a spell in Seungri ear which make he goes sleepy again.

"Wait..What..What do you..want.. Leave...me..alo...lone.." His body limping then the guys give him an order again.

Then he let Seungri body slip down and faint on the floor.The others wake up after a few girls shake them.

"Seungri!" They run toward him and look no scratch or anything.Just then Seungri wake up and looking at all of them weirdly.

"Seungri?Is anywhere hurting?" Jiyong ask worry but instead Seungri attach his lips on Jiyong forcefully make he fall backward and Seungri climb on him.

Youngbae and Daesung quickly drag him away from kissing Jiyong.

"Let..Let me go..." He fight weak.

"Jiyong stand up.." Top help him to stand up as he was really shock.

"Jiyong..I love you..I wanna marry you..Do you like me??Do you think I'm hot?" Seungri actually was seducing him.

"What" Youngbae.
"The" Top.
"Hell????!!" Daesung.

"Seungri?Are you ok?" Jiyong ask extremely worry.

"I'm not unless I have Jiyong oppa warmness in my body!" Seungri said then suddenly run toward Jiyong and hug him then suddenly he bite Jiyong collarbone.

"Auchaaaa!!" Jiyong shout and they pulled him away from him.

"You taste sweet oppaa.." Seungri said like a girl.

"Mwoya!??" Jiyong ask unvelieveable.

"Jiyong.He was hypnotized.Look closely into his eyes." Then just all of them realize.

"Seriously?What type of hypnotizing is this?"

"Oppa....What you are doing tonight?Wanna eat dinner together?Or..You wanna eat...me?Heheh.." Ok this completely not funny anymore seeing Seungri being so touchy and bad boy like this.

Suddenly Seungri black out and faint in Jiyong embrace.

"Gosh..Seriously this person that was hypnotizing him was targetting him.We can't left him alone." Youngbae said worry.

"Actually...I didn't really sleep just now,I just pretend to see what and who are doing this.And he was a guy and his voice was really deep.And the way he grab Seungri is like his target was him not others." Jiyong said carrying Seungri in his arms to his car.

"We meed to find out who the one that keep on messing with him.Or else he will ask Seungri to do something dangerous."
Top said and honestly that was exactly what Jiyong was thinking about.

Soon when Seungri wake up and Jiyong tell him everything,he was like not eating and just lock himself in the room.

The next day at school,when Seungri walk to his locker and open it a piece of paper drop on the floor from his locker.

'If you don't want your hyung go hypnotized to dead,meet me at the rooftop soon when you read the notes.'

Seungri panicly running toward the rooftop cause he really scared that he will actually hurt them.

Luckily when he was running,Kai saw it and he follow Seungri from behind.When he reach the rooftop door,he peak through the slightly open door to found a guy was reading something in his ears and suddenly he saw Seungri black out in his arms.Luckily he was recording everything.

"I wanna you,to stab Nana,at her stomach.Now." As soon as he said and give Seungri a new knife then Seungri walk toward the door make Kai stumble away and hide behind the wall.

'I..I need to stop Seungri!' He quickly followed Seungri but its too late when he was reaching the main entrance where Nana was there chatting with his boyfriend Jiyong with their famous group.

They look in horror as Seungri that was bringing a knife in his hand and look murderous.

"Seun..Seung..ri?" Daesung ask scared.

"Seungri?What are you doing with those?" Jiyong ask worry.

Just then he stab Nana right at her stomach like how it was ordered making Nana lost her breath due to the pain strike suddenly.

"Op...Oppa..pa..." She strugle to talk cause of the pain.

"Yah!?What do you think you are doing?!" Top was about to punch Seungri but then he lost himself back and black out in Kai embrace that came out of nowhere.

"Come!We need to go to the hospital!Fast!!" Jiyong shout and all of them.were rushing to the hospital leaving Kai carrying Seungri in bridal style toward his car.

He drove Seungri back to his house and lay him slowly on his bed.Just then,Seungri wake up slowly.

"What..What happen?Kai?Where am I?" Seungri mutter really don't have any clue.

"Seungri..Are you really didn't remember everything?" Kai ask concern and Seungri just shake his head.

"Seungri..You..You stabbed Nana...At school..." Kai said scared.

"No..No!I won't do something bad like that!" Seungri become hysteria then Kai show him the video of him getting the spell.

"No..No!...No..I didn't mean to!Kai!!" Seungri cry can't accept the fact that he actually stab a person and its turn to be Jiyong number one person he love Nana.

TO BE CONTINUED.