€HAPTER 8

Seungri open his eyes to reveal white wall and white bed.

'Where am I?' He hold his head hurt and look around to found Jiyong sleeping on his head on the bed while holding his hand tight.

"Ji..Jiyong hyung.." He called soft but enough to make Jiyong eyes burst open and he quickly stand up and look at Seungri.

"Seungri!Are you fully awake?Is it hurt anywhere?Tell hyung..Is everything ok?" Jiyong ask worry.

"Hyung..Where are we?" Seungri ask while trying to sit.

"We are at Seoul Hospital." Jiyong said while putting the blanket on him.

"Oh My God!My parents gonna worry!And the bill!" Seungri suddenly stress up and suddenly his head feel like someone grab it.

"Auch!" Seungri shout holding his head.

"Seungri?Is it hurt?!Oh my god!DOCTOR!" Suddenly a doctor burst in and check on Seungri that was now whining about his headache.

After a few minutes and Seungri calm down.

"Please don't stress up yourself young man.When you stress,your blood flow will goes fast and your heart will pump the blood fast and which mean more oxygen needed and your body don't have much hemoglobin and low in blood too.So your head will be hurt.It can attack another part of body or organ even suddenly fainted.So please keep calm and don't be in too much stress.Sir,please take care of it."

The doctor explained and Seungri just nodded and Jiyong thanks the doctor.

"Hyung.." Seungri whine.

"Shh...Remember what the doctor said?Don't worry I didn't tell your parents and I had settle the bill.So now I want you to have a rest." Seungri eyes popped out.

"Hyung..The bill here is expensive..How am I could pay it.." Seungri said almost in tears.

"Did I said you should?Forget about it.Now I am like your brother.So the money I spend is like for my own younger brother." Jiyong smile then swipe the sweats on Seungri forehead.

"I just want you to be healthy." Jiyong smile then Seungri just sigh and smile.He feel so touch the in this world there were actually exist people like Jiyong that will be friend with him and treat him like a brother.

"Thank you Jiyong hyung.." Seungri said smiling and in tears.

"Shh...Don't cry..Your eyebag will get worsen." Jiyong wipe away the tears and give him the most heartwarming smile.

Then a nurse came in to pluck off all the wire away.Seungri wake up and was about to walk by himself but when his feet reach the floor suddenly he feel so dizzy and want to vomit and he feel he lost all the ability in his body.His mind become freezing and he can't speak anything.

"Ri!?" Jiyong again catch Seungri from falling.

"Please don't let patient walk by himself.Patient will feel really dizzy after blood transferred." Jiyong nodded and again carry Seungri in bridal style and walk him to their car and slowly put him inside his car gently.Soon after reach home,he carry Seungri again but now he refuse.

"Aish...Hyung let me walk..I think,i'm already ok now.." Seungri said but Jiyong carry him anyway make Seungri strugle in his embrace.

"Hyung~~Put me down..." Seungri whine sulking cutely at Jiyong but he just laugh but still carry Seungri inside the house until the room and put him on the bed.

"Now sleepybeauty need to sleep and have a rest." Jiyong said patting his head.

"But hyung..school in in an hour." The he receive a light hit on his head.

"Don't think about school.You are gonna take a leave today." Jiyong said tired as well.He laid his body on the bed and sigh heavily.

Seungri suddenly feel bad about it.

"Sorry hyung..For making you tired....really thank you..Nobody ever.care about me like how you did...And i always wish i had older brother..Just like you..Can I do anything in return?" Seungri ask but as soon as he said that Jiyong pulled his hand and make him fall on the bed laying beside him and he quickly hug Seungri and his nose was at Seungri neck.There were no space between them as Jiyong hug Seungri tightly.

"Ji..Jiyong..hyung?" Seungri ask stuttering.

"Shh...Seungri I'm tired...In return i want to hug you and be with you for the rest of my life like this.Cause your smell make me calm and your radiating keep me warm.With this fluffy blonde hair.Can you get any perfect?" Jiyong said with his eyes close but Seungri can feel his smirking as Seungri was blushing madly.

"But hyung...I'm not perfect...This...This scar is ugly." Seungri said but as he was about to lift his hand Jiyong stop it by hugging him tightly.

"If its hurt to see it,then let it be.Don't look at it.You are beautiful." Jiyong said and Seungri smile in tears cause he feel so safe and valueable with Jiyong.

"Goodnight...Hyung.." Seungri said as Jiyong and him fall into deep sleep after long day in each other arm.

TO BE CONTINUED.