€HAPTER 47

Xiumin was looking at Seungri sleeping face while thinking.

'He look sweaty..Maybe I should change his shirt.' Xiumin said and start to slide off Seungri shirt and he drop the shirt shock to look at his left and right wrist to elbow.Full of cuts,new and old.

"What...What happen?" Xiumin question shock and tears stream down.He don't know why.But looking at Seungri like this make him look like an angel that was in pain and will die soon.

"Lay...Lay hyung...I should tell this to him.." Xiumin stand up and was about to walk out but he freak out when he saw Lay standing in the room infront of the door.

"Hyung!You scared me!" Xiumin said try to catch breathe.

"Keep it as a secret." Lay said stern.

"What?" Xiumin ask didn't understand.

"The cuts.Keep it away from everyone.He have his own reason to hide it.And we need to respect his decision.We can just support him." Lay said sitting down on the bed and look at the wrist.

"But..Hyung..It look so bad..I feel sad.." Xiumin said wiping the sweats on Seungri forehead.

"He was just know all of us.We should give him time to be comfortable shouldn't we?" Lay patted Xiumin back and he csn just nodded weakly.

'Lay hyung was right..If I ask him now about the cuts..He will feel really uncomfortable cause we just know each other.' Lay said goodnight to Xiumin and ask him to rest because Seungri look a bit fine after eating the medicine.

Time goes by,it had been two weeks Seungri work at the cafe and surprisingly he still survived until now.But Lay seems worry about Seungri.He can see how Seungri starting to feel dizzy and sometimes suddenly sit on the floor holding his heart.He realize all of that.Even all the workers too.But they can't said anything,because when they said it,Seungri feel sad that he look weak.

They always let him have rest whenever he want and avoid him to do any heavy chores.Seungri love working here.This place environment was warm and like a home.Seungri sit on a chair and drink a coffee that Chen served for him because Lay ask him to have a rest for a while.

He look outside and he sigh again.Its had been two weeks since his dissapearance from everyone life.And now he should actually be back to school.But he feel scared.Scared that he will meet anyone especially Youngbae,Jiyong,Daesung or Top.He can't do the second goodbye since the pain for the first goodbye wasn't even fading yet.All of them had been sending lots of message calling him like thousands time until even Xiumin forced him to pick it up since the call look urgent.

Lay walk over to Seungri and touch his forehead to get his attention and Seungri just smile.

"What are you thinking about?" Lay ask smiling while pulling the chair to sit.

"Nothing..Just about school.." Seungri look down.

"You are still schooling?!" Lay ask shock.

"Yeah..I got grounded for two weeks hyung and today should be the day I'm back there.." Seungri said looking down.

"Then why didn't you go?" Lay ask concern.

"I..I didn't feel like studying it anymore..And...It was lots of pain..Hence I feel really comfortable working here..This place is like a home...I feel really happy." Seungri smile while looking at Xiumin,Chen and Lisa that was playing and joking with each other like siblings.

"They all are orphan..I took care of them since they were kids." Lay said looking at them proud.

"Even if they don't have parents,they have a wonderful hyung like you..Its enough I guess to feel loved." Seungri smile then look outside back.

"You are a good boy.But something had been stressing you up.And you look so sad Seungri.What happen?" Lay question suddenly and Seungri just smile weakly looking at the people that passing by that cafe.

"Broken promises and hope changed me,hyung." Seungri said and Lay can see a tears pooling at the corner of Seungri eyes.

'You had a bad past..And it was making you lost yourself in future.' Lay thought.

"It's ok Seungri.You can't have a rainbow without a little rain isn't it?" Lay said trying to motivate him.

"Seems like my rain is still streaming down until its sink my hope and believe I guess." Seungri said showing that sad smile.

"You can do it.Like people said,if you can't walk,swim." Lay said and Seungri just chuckle cutely and Lay feel happy seeing Seungri smile dearly for the first time.

"You know..You should smile more..And I mean real smile....You look like an shining angel.." Xiumin said from far away then Lisa and Chen nodded fast agreeing.

"Aigo..You guys that too much I guess." Seungri said then the cafe full of laughter and happiness and this enough for Seungri to forget about his sorrow for a while.

"Do you think I should drop out from my school?" Seungri ask to Xiumin and Xiumin just smile relax which he didn't expect that reaction.

"Some people would scold you if you said about dropping school.But I always hold to what Lay hyung said. 'Follow what your heart said,your soul will never lie.' If you think your heart was telling that to you then just do it if that can make you happy." Xiumin said laying down his body on the bed.

"Thank you Xiumin.All of you always here to give me advices and make me feel like I was at home.I feel so grateful.I am really am.." Seungri said looking at the roof.

"Even we are really happy to have you here.It feel like our family was completed.You are so nice and kind with us.And this had been a really long time since we had a friend that actually look so cute and same with panda." Xiumin said teasing Seungri.

"Yaa....Xiumin you are badd...." Seungri said sulking the throw ome of his pillows to Xiumin but he just catch it.

"Thank you..I really need extra pillow here." He said mocking Seungri.

"Yah!!" Seungri shout silently cute then jump onto Xiumin bed and trying to grab the pillow back.

At the end,Seungri fall asleep being hugged by Xiumin and the pillow they were fighting for was kick to the floor.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Sorry...This kinda not sad and plain I guess.Next chapter will be better and the chemistry between Seungri and Xiumin was really cute >•<