€HAPTER 55

Seungri was about to shout but he stop when he saw that person was pointing gun toward them or more accurately toward Jiyong.That guy slowly walk toward Seungri  and bend down to whisper at him.

"You shout,..He die." He said then point the gun to sleeping Jiyong making Seungri shake his head violently crying.

That guy bring out a syringe with liquid in it then he suddenly attack Jiyong and inject him with it.

"No!" Seungri shout but another guy closed his mouth.Now there were two guys there.

"Shut up before we shoot him die bitch!" He whisper angry and grab Seungri mouth hard resulted Seungri in pain.

After make sure Jiyong was drowsy in sleep with the liquid just now,one of the guy forcefully grab Seungri hand and pulled him harsh away from Jiyong embrace and his warmness left him with coldness.

"What did you do to him!?" Seungri shout angry that liquid might hurt Jiyong.

"That was just making that sleepy beauty drowsy.So now you better shut you pretty mouth because after this if you did any mistake..." Seungri feel pain in his head suddenly.His body was getting stress up.

"..we will make sure that guy you love will be dead!" They shout then let go of Seungri to get another syringe.

"No!...Please..don't do this to me..." Seungri beg them to stop when one of them hold him in place while the other one walking toward him with the syringe.

"No...Please!" Seungri was struggling and that enough for them to frustrated then point the gun to Jiyong making Seungri panic.

"Noo!" Seungri cry out.

"Ok!Ok!Take me!Hurt me instead of him please!Don't ever hurt him!He was already full of scar and pain....Please..Take me.." Seungri said weakly defeat then stop struggling.One of the kidnapper quickly inject him harshly with the syringe and Seungri was getting drowsy and he feel like his body was moved into a box and he can feel like he was moving then black out.

After a few hours,Seungri open his eyes to meet a black world.He was tied hand and leg and worst blindfolded.He struggling in the place and its seems a cold place.Seungri feel the whole body of him was shaking in cold.

"Help...Me..." Seungri shout weak as he feel pain again strike to his head.

"Wow..Are you awake sleepy beauty?" Seungri can heard a guy walking toward him and suddenly he feel sting in his cheeks.He was slapped.

"I don't think you gonna be awake this fast.Stupid." Seungri was questioning in his heart what did he do wrong just now to receive the slap.

"Well..You smell.So you better get shower don't you think?" He said and Seungri can feel he was smirking.

Suddenly a cold water hit his body nonstop making he feel shock with the sudden coldness because he was already cold enough.

"Stop..Its cold...Please!" Seungri shout weak and struggling in the place that now he know was bathtub.

"We need to make you suffer Lee Seungri.You are a piece of shit.I wish I can just shoot you to death but that oldman want us to make you suffer.Shit oldman...Well..Now have fun with your bath...For hours here..I'll be back soon...For another bath..." He said slapping Seungri again before walk out.

Seungri was struggling and moving in the water to find a way out and was shouting until one of them walk inside the bathroom and shove him back until he fall flatback in the tub making his head hit the concrit and Seungri gasp in pain.

"Shut the fuck up!Or we will kill that Jiyong!!" He said honestly sound so frustrated.

"What...What do you..want.....Stay...Away from Jiyong..Hyung.." Seungri try hard to talk when he heard him mentioning Jiyong name.

"Oh..Want me to stay away?" Seungri nodded weak and suddemly his hair was being pulled harshly.

"Then shut the fuck up and don't make a noise.The pain you are having was supposed for that Jiyong guy.So...love him?You are a sacrifices for him.SHut up!" He said then push Seungri head away and left the bathroom by closing the door harshly.

Seungri was trying to stay awake and he know his head was bleeding because he can smell the mettalic smell.He was really used to blood smell.

'Hyung...I'm really sorry..Help me..Hyung...' Seungri thought crying as he can start to feel his heart was throbbing and finally Seungri faint again.

At the hospital the next morning,Jiyong wake up panic when he can't find Seungri at all.

"Seungri?!Lee Seungri!?" Jiyong walk out off the bed and search the entire room.He ran out to ask the nurses,doctors and patients if anybody had seen Seungri.

Jiyong was back to the room after had a called with Top,Daesung and Youngbae informing them that Seungri was lost.Then Jiyong realize a message was in his inbox.He quickly opened it.

From : Private Number
SEARCHING FOR THIS KWON JIYONG?

STAY OUT OF THE POLICE OR ELSE YOU CAN'T NEVER SEE THIS BOY AGAIN

STAY OUT OF THE POLICE OR ELSE YOU CAN'T NEVER SEE THIS BOY AGAIN.I HOLD MY WORD KWON JIYONG.NEVER.PLAY.WITH.ME.

Jiyong drop his phone as he saw the picture of Seungri by private number.

'Seungri was kidnapped!Someone had taken him away!!!' Jiyong thouhh angry that he failed to protect Seungri again.
And suddenly he get the idea to who was behind this.Jiyong rush out from the hospital after grabbing his car keys.He know exactly who will done all this shit.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Guys..I just wanna say sorry if I had hurt anyone with my words.Had I hurt you with something?Tell me...I'm really sorry...I feel so bad..Did I done something wrong?I feel like nobody read my update...Is everything ok..Did my story was getting bored..Should I just stop this..Oh my God..If feel you guys are hating me for some reasons no joke.Seriously.....I'm sorry..(Kneeling) 😿