€HAPTER 31

Youngbae walk over beside Seungri bed and clearing up the hair sticking on his forehead while rewinding what the doctor said just now.

"Patient should be taken care and avoid being stress and tired.But according to Lee Seungri chart,he seems in bad situation.His blood pressure was high,his body seems lack of sleep and now fever?We can't let this happen if you really want him to survive.You need to help him feel calm and don't stress him out.Keep getting fever will affect a lot with his leukemia.I hope you understand."

Youngbae just sigh.He look over to Seungri that suddenly whining something in his sleep.

"Jiyong..hyung...Ji..Hyung..Help...me..Help..." His hand was trying to get a hold to something then Youngbae quickly hold it and hug him.

"Hyung is here...Hyung is here Ri..." Youngbae said try to calm Seungri down.
Then slowly he become calm and stop talking in his sleep and fall asleep back.

Youngbae keep on checking on him and changing the wet towel on his forehead as usual how Jiyong will do.And he realize his fever was going down.

Just then Seungri eyes flutter open and he look around to find Youngbae looking at him sad.

"Ri?Are you ok?Is anywhere hurting?" Youngbae ask and try to hold his forehead.

"Hyung...What happen?" Seungri ask feeling dizzy.

"You had fever and I run you to the hospital." Youngbae said helping Seungri to sit properly on the bed.

"Its time for breakfast.Let hyung feed you ok?" Youngbae said then bring the spoon near Seungri mouth and he accept it with shaking mouth.

"Ri...you need to take care about your health...Or else the leukemia will come back." Youngbae nagging while feeding him.

"I want to die." Youngbae stop stirring the soup.

"Seungri...Don't said like that." Youngbae said shock.

"Jiyong hyung is right.I'm too weak for a human.What I only did in my life was burdening everyone.To take care of me.Protect me.I am so useless.I should just let Seunghyun take my body.He deserve it.I'm useless and not worth it to even breathing.Jiyong hyung was right.." Seungri said crying and look in pain.

Youngbae put down the food and hug Seungri.

"Ri...Jiyong doesn't mean what he said...Don't said it that way...All of us was sincere to take care of you and protect you..Please we care about you...Don't say like that..Please.." Youngbae said kissing Seungri head and hug him back.

After finish eating Seungri went back to sleep and Youngbae take this chance to make up a plan to make him happy back.

When Seungri awake all around his room was set up with balloons and colourful flag and then there was Top wearing a clown suit along with Daesung.

"Hello Mr.Panda!" Youngbae said then all of them was entertaining Seungri and for a short while he really forget about all the pain and Jiyong.He was enjoying himself along with them and all of them was so happy to see Seungri smile again.

"Ri...May I speak to you for a while?" Suddenly Top said then Seungri just smile and nodded as a good boy.

"Ri...I know what happen to Jiyong self must have something to do with his father.I hope you won't hate him.Jiyong really love you.Just..Sometimes he make decision by himself.He really want to protect all of the people he care.Especially you Seungri." Top said trying to comfort Seungri.

Seungri just look at his palm avoid eye contact.

"I....I don't hate hyung...I hate...Myself..He was right...I am just a weak and dumb person...i...I can't never...be better then that...I'm really sorry hyung....I'm such a huge burden and..." Seungri stop as Top suddenly hug him as tight as he can.

"Please...Don't let all the fake words reach your heart Ri..Please...Its not true...Jiyong won't ever tell all that things to you.." Top said and he can feel Seungri hide his face and hug him back.

"I...Miss Jiyong hyung.." Seungri said hiding his face.

"I know...Its ok Ri..He will be back sooner...You have to wait patiently for him ok?" Top said and Seungri just nodded silently then he fall asleep in Top embrace.

The next morning,Seungri wake up to nobody in his room but he was left with a message.

From : Daesungie Hyung~
Ri we will go home for a while to get changed and come back soon as possible kay??Wait for us and don't cry 😂

Seungri laugh looking at the emoji Daesung send to him.He then scroll over his social media account and message to see if Jiyong had contact him but no.As usual there was nothing.

He then click on gallery and scroll into it to find numerous pictures of them together,of both of them alone...He miss him.How he used to pamper him with lovely words and hug him when he feel down.

After Ri get out of hospital,things still the same.Jiyong was out of sight since the day they went to his office.But just one day,the tv state that Kwon Jiyong was the new CEO of the Kwon Company and he was taking after his father position.Seungri just look into the glass tv and sigh smile.He look Jiyong look so cute and handsome in the suit and with red tie.He was a perfect human being.

Seungri then look around the apartment he shared with Jiyong before.But now,it seems like it was his apartment.He was feeling weird,eventhough Jiyong said he hate him,he still let this house with him and still not cut the unlimited credit card he give him a month ago.

He look over to his phone screenlock photo which is him and Jiyong together smiling.

"Hyung...Please come back soon...I miss you so badly...And I'm dying.." Seungri said kissing the phone screen the cry to sleep on the sofa in the living room alone in the house since Youngbae went out with Hyorin for a while.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Readers...Miss me??Should I stop this story??Its seems like I'm dragging it way too much I guess...Should I just let Seungri die?Or should I let Jiyong come back?And now Seunghyun is fading away too....What should I doo...I have so much scene I wanna write for this story 😭