€HAPTER 4

Jiyong help Seungri to stand up and then guided the boy to the canteen and make all the people there to look at him weird and throw the most disgusting face they can do.Seungri was feeling really uneasy and he really want to get lost from here now,but Jiyong and the other friends of him look comfortable with all the stare.

"Jiyong..Let me go out from here.Everyone is staring..soon they will hate all of you too and I don't want that to happen." Seungri whisper toward Jiyong making the handsome guy look at him and just his face show no emotion.

'Why would you bother to care what people said then what you really feel?' He thought looking at the blonde guy infront him with his eyes wandering around scared what people are talking about to him and them.

Seriously,Jiyong didn't give a damn to those bad mouth.He rather living as himself rather then being so insecurity like Seungri.He really wonder how he survived with all this emotion for such a long time.

"Its ok Seungri.Just ignore all of them.Here.I buy something for you." Jiyong said then offered Seungri a bowl of spagetti.

"Hyung..I'm.." Seungri got cut by Jiyong as he stuffed his mouth with a meatball from his breakfast plate.

"Eat quietly Seungri.Stop nagging and worrying..Eat properly and get the normal body of human instead of a plank." Jiyong said smirking at Seungri stuffy cheeks that make he look so chubby yet so cute.

"Oh my God!!!Ri!" Daesung shout as he saw Seungri stuffy cheeks and quickly being fangirling again while jumping off from his chair toward Seungri that now had his eyes popped out when Top was taking a picture of him.

"Oh damn it..We can't lose this sweet moment of Seungri being a bear.Hehehe" Top laugh as he was taking a video after the picture.

"Aih hyung!!!Don't take picture!I look so ugly!" Seungri sulking while trying to reach Top phone but he the sit down on his chair sulking when Top use his height to keep away the phone from Seungri hand.

"Seungri stop sulking...You look extra cute now..They might take another picture of you.." Youngbae smile at him while wiping away a sauce on his nose brought by the meatball.

"Aigo...Why is everyone like to bully me.." Seungri thought then look toward the door to see CL and the other four girls were there staring at him like he did something bad now.

But she seems scared to approach Seungri since Jiyong was glaring at her and her gang.

After the recess,all of them send Seungri to his class and was suprised that all of them were on the same class.

"Wow..destiny hit us hard." Daesung said smiling.

That day go on,and finally came to the end and finally time to go back.

"Hyung,I'm going home.See you tommorow." Seungri said then bow at them but then Jiyong pulled his hand avoid him leaving.

"Wait,let leave together..People might attack you on the way back home.Let we send you ok?We have our car." Jiyong said worry.

"But..I don't want to make you feel burden." Seungri said try to reject the offer as polite as he can.

"Its ok.We are really glad could help you.Come lets's go.Its getting late." Youngbae smile and all of them guided Seungri toward their car and send him back to his home.

"Thank you hyung..Today was really nice.." Seungri said bowing them smile at all of them then walk in.

"Send our regard to your parents!" Daesung shout and waving while smiling and Seungri that just nodded as he got it.

Seungri went in his house to meet his mom sitting on the kitchen dining table as usual smiling at him and asking if everything was ok today.

After eating,Seungri went to his room and was planning to study but then he feel kinda tired and not in mood so he stop the season.And for the first time since long time ago,he sleep tonight smiling thinking about his new friends and brothers.

'Goodnight world.' He said then drove off to sleep.

The next day,he continued his routine and was walking toward the door to go to the school,but then he realize the van that send him here yesterday was there.

"Omo!Hyung what are you doing here?" Seungri gasp shock and still shy with them.

"We are waiting for you so we can go to the school together." Top said smiling then give Seungri space to hop in the van.

"You guys don't have to do all this..." Seungri said then all of them just smile.

"Of course we had to do this.Or you will be clumsy again next time..And get hit by any car and we don't want that." Jiyong said smirk at him make he blush when he remembered about yesterday even.

'How clumsy I am yesterday?!This is embrassing!' Seungri thought in his mind all the way to their school.

TO BE CONTINUED.