€HAPTER 25

Seungri eyes flutter open and he look around to find Jiyong on the side of the bed holing his hand again.

"Hyung..Wake up..You gonna hurt youself like that..." Seunghyun said make Jiyong awake and he look really sad.His eyes was swollen.He cried a lots yesterday.

"Hyun?Where is Seungri?" Jiyong said sad.He really want to meet Seungri.

"He..He is sleeping.." He said looking down.

"Hyun..Is him ok?" Jiyong ask.

"He..he was really weak..He can't manage to stay awake if I was here.Slowly,his soul will faded Hyung.." Seungri tell Jiyong which make he feel like crying again.

"Hyung...Stop crying..You will get sick.." Seunghyun said then wipe his tears away.

"I...I want to meet Seungri..I miss him.." Jiyong said then Seunghyun just look down.

"If he stay here,thats mean I will faded hyung..Do you not love me anymore?" Seunghyun said sound hurt.

"Don't make me choose.You are asking me to choose like between my heart or breath!I can't.." Jiyong said avoid looking at his eyes.

"I wanna look how far you can go on with him..He gonna be worse then me..I'll make hyung regret it for choosing him over me!" Seunghyun said sound angry and sad.Then his soul change with Seungri.

"Hy..Hyung..." Seungri call and try to adjust his eyes with the light.Jiyong lift up his head and look into this person that he miss so much.

"Seungri!" Jiyong shout make Seungri shock then hug him tight.He then kiss his forehead then hug him again.

"Hyungie??Ars you ok?Why are you crying?" Seungri ask completely lost.

"I..I though I can't never meet you anymore..I thought I already lost you Ri!" He said then cry hiding his face in Seungri collar bone.

"Hyung?I was just sleeping." Seungri said and give the most prettiest and sweet smile Jiyong ever seen.

"Why?Why did you let him go in your body?" Jiyong ask tears still in eyes.

"You..I saw how you miss your little brother..I know you miss him...And after what Youngbae said you did the summoning session but it goes wrong,I know you really want to talk to him..And he was also really miss you.I..I just want hyung to be happy.." Seungri said then look down.

"Seungri..Yes..I'm happy I can meet him,but now I feel like dying when I think that you might die if he keep on living inside you!Its killing you..He will make you sick Seungri..." Jiyong said trying to sense any regret feeling but he can't find any.

"I..I didn't regret it..Hyung..I was used to getting bullied in school and was hurting so many times.I understand how Seunghyun feel and how torturing is that feeling.Its killing hyung..It was killing me...When I was talking to Seunghyun about the transferring soul,he look...So happy..He really miss you.." Seungri said wiping away Jiyong tears.

"But..I can't hurt you Seungri...I can't...Why would you do this?" Jiyong ask.He seriously feel so bad cause his little brother hurt Seungri like this.

"I'm not hurting hyung.I'm just fine.See?I'm smiling.Hahaha...." Seungri smile and laugh heartfully.

Youngbae walk in and he was so happy to meet Seungri back.All of them visit him that day and all of them was informed about what happen to Seungri and they scold him but as usual he just avoid it with smile and laugh.

When Seungri was allow to go home,all of the was escorting him until the house and said goodbye to him and Jiyong then left them both together.

"Ri?Wanna eat anything?" Jiyong ask looking at Seungri that was laying on the bed.

"Uhm...I'm not hungry..I just want to cuddle with hyung..Can i?" Seungri said smile sadly and Jiyong didn't understand it but just smile to see Seungri cuteness.

Jiyong lay his body on the bed then Seungri move his body closer to him then sleep on his chest and hug Jiyong with his tiny hand.

"Seungri?Are you ok?You look sad." Jiyong ask while playing with his hair gently.

"I miss you hyung...And i will keep on missing you after this.." Seungri said then Jiyong can feel his shirt wet.

"Seungri?Are you crying?Hey?" Jiyong was about to look at his face but Seungri sternly lay on his chest and hide his face away from Jiyong sight.

"Don't look at me..It will make it hard to said goodbye..." Seungri said then muffling his head in Jiyong chest.

"Seungri...I won't let you go..I'll kill you if you leave me..I need you Seungri...I need you here...don't leave me alright?Promise me?" Jiyong ask starting to worry about Seungri.

"Hyung...Don't be sad ok?" Seungri said then hug Jiyong more tightly.

"Seungri...You are making me scared...What happen?" Now Jiyong can't stay still.He feel something bad going to happen.

"No.matter where I go...I love you hyung...I just saying this...Cause...We will never know when I will completely faded." Seungri said then Jiyong wake up and move his body more nearer to Jiyong and cuddle with him.

"Ri...I'll never give you up..Never...Like I said..I will keep on protecting you.." Jiyong said then kiss his forehead.

"Jiyong hyungie...If its dangerous...Don't do it...Don't hurt yourself...Alright?Promise me?" Seungri said but Jiyong ignore it and let both of them fall asleep in each other embrace.

TO BE CONTINUED.
The upcoming chapter will bring you guys lots of tears...So make sure tissue was beside...Warning..Even I was crying right now...Something will happen to Seungri......Comment and vote...Gonna rest my swollen eyes for a while :')