€HAPTER 20

"Ri..I'm..I'm sorry..." Jiyong said then Seungri run away to the bedroom and hide beside the bed.He was totally scared.

Jiyong decide to not disturb Seungri and he finally went inside his bedroom at 8 pm and he look around to find Seungri sleeping with hugging his knees on the floor.

He slowly carry him up and put him on the bed then put the blanket on him.

"Goodnight little baby..I'm sorry.." Jiyong said then fall asleep beside him.

The next morning,both of them totally not talking to each other as Seungri keep avoiding Jiyong.He was so scared to the point he want to cut all the communication with him.

As they reach school Daesung was waving at him but he just reply with a smile then walk rushly leaving them.

"What happen?You fight again?" Youngbae ask can predict.

"The other side of me scared him yesterday." Jiyong said frustratedly messing his hair.

"I had said to you to control it well didn't I?Seungri is new with us.Of course he was not use to it.You gotta tell him so he didn't get the wrong idea you know." Top said and Daesung nodded his head agree.Just then all of them heard a shout when suddenly a girl run toward the locker and hit herself.Her head was bleeding but instead she still walking with eyes close.Then after a clap she faint completely.

"What happen?Why would she run toward the locker?" Jiyong ask curious and freak out.

"Somebody cast a spell on her!" One of a tiny guy shout from a corner making everyone look at him.

"What you said?Spell?Did people really believe in it this day?" Top said almost laughing but then they stop laugh as that boy played a recording of voice when the guy was casting the spell.

"The hell?Who would cast spell and why would he do this?" Daesung ask.

"He was practicing will the cast gone right.He was going to use it on someone else.Seems like a revenge." That tiny boy said before dissapear to his class.

"So means he is targetting someone?Shit thats creepy." Jiyong said.

After recess arrived,Seungri still try hard to avoid them when he run away from the class room right after few second the bell rang.

Seungri was walking toward the rooftop when suddenly a person with a jacket and black sunglasses pull him and lock him against the wall.

"Let me go!" Seungri strugle but then he suddenly feel sleepy as that guy was reading something.

"What...What..are you..doing.." Seungri mumble weak and he completely lost himself.

That guys smirk then give him order to kiss Kai.Seungri body moving by itself toward the canteen and he open the door loud make the whole canteen look at him along with Jiyong and his group.He walk himself toward Kai who was sitting with his friend.

"Wh...why Seungri?" Kai ask and right after that Seungri attach his lips with him without scared at all make everyone gasp.Just after finishing the order he automatically faint luckily Kai catch him.

"What...what just happen?" Kai ask shock even his group.

Jiyong run toward Seungri and quickly look at his eyes.

"He was hypnotized!" Jiyong shout making they gasp.

"This guy was trying to test it on everyone or what?!And why even my Seungri!" Kai shout but then he close his mouth.

"Your?Seungri?" Jiyong ask almost punch him.

"I..I mean why even my lips!" He said it stuttering.Jiyong quickly pick him up in bridal style and run him to the infirmary room.

After half an hour,Seungri wake up feeling dizzy.

"What?What just happen?Why am I here?" Seungri ask everyone in the room.

"Someone hypnotize you.Don't you remember anything?" Youngbae ask.

"What?No..The last thing I remember was sitting in the class.." Seungri said really get no clue.

"What did he order me to?" Seungri ask.

All of them just look at each other unsure.

"What did he order me!?Tell me?!" Seungri get panic as all of them seem scared to tell him.

"He..he ask you to kiss Kai.." Daesung said slowly.

"In the cafeteria..." Top continue.

"Infront of everyone.." Youngbae ended it.

Seungri just feel so blank,shame,useless everything at the same time.

"Did I kiss him!???Oh My god!!!What did I just do!!!!Hyung!Hyung I want to wash my lips!!" Seungri said wiping his lips roughly.

"Seungri relax relax...We had tell the whole canteen you were hypnotized.Its ok..." Jiyong said calming him down.

"Noo!!!It was not ok!They are gonna tease me!Hyung ah....." Seungri messing the bed frustrated with what he just did.

'Why would he put his spell on the most unknown and weak person in the school?And more kissing Kai?This person know who is his enemy as well.And he even know that Kai was trying to attack Seungri by the way kissing or he just want to play around with Seungri?'

Jiyong shrug it off and decide to think of it as an accident.

While on the other side of the infirmary door,the guy that was hypnotizing Seungri was smirking.Now he know what is Jiyong weakness.Seungri.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Hahahahahah......I'm so donee...Don't get worried this will not turn into fantasy world when they horse can fly and dragon can walk and talk like human...just a bit touch up to make it interesting and honestly I think this book gonna have 50 parts or something?Cause it was really a long way to goo....And yeah...Why is that guy attacking Seungri?And what does he have to do with Jiyong???See in next chapter don't forget to VOTE,COMMENT and FOLLOW mee and don't forget to give some support to my random book Dear Diary..Thank you my lovely readers 😘😍😍😘😘😘❤❤❤❤

Love❤,
Author Wife of Big Bang
(HOHOHO...My husband not coming home yet...Aigoo..Oppss i forget it was husbands 😂)