€HAPTER 27

Seungri woke up to see a usual sight.Jiyong room.He look around to find Jiyong sitting beside him look so stress and tired.

"Jiyong hyung?Is everything ok?" Seungri ask then Jiyong lift up his head looking at him almost like to break down.

"Hyungie?" Seungri said then Jiyong suddenly hug him tightly make Seungri shock but he hug him back anyway.

"Hyung?What happen?Why are you crying?" Seungri ask start to get worry.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jiyong said sobbing.

"Tell you what hyung?" Seungri ask totally don't get the point.

"Leukemia.Why didn't you talk to me about it?" Jiyong said again and now Seungri try hard not to be a statue.

"So..Hyun tell you I guess?" Seungri said giving up to lie about it.

"I had arrange the appoinment for the first chemotheraphy session." Jiyong said make Seungri shock.

"Hyung!Its expensive!" Seungri said shock.

"Don't talk about money when you sacrifices your body and life just to let me meet Seunghyun!" Jiyong said then Seungri just stay silence.

"Seunghyun said everything.All the pain and fainting you had wasn't from him right?Everything was the effect of the leukemia right?" Seungri nodded slowly.

"Why you want to hide it Seungri?Do you know how worry was everyone?How I can't sleep properly when I know it..How.." He got intterupted.

"Thats why I didn't tell.It will disturb your life.Again I being a burden in your life." Seungri said and now hugging his knees and Jiyong stop talking.

"Ri..You was never a burden...I love you so much Ri..To the point I'll donate my bone marrow for you." Seungri eyes popped out and he quickly shake his head.

"No!Hyung it can effect your whole body!Don't you ever do it!" Seungri shake his head violently.

"I won't unless you get better after all the chemotheraphy session alright?" He said then Seungri had no other choices then to follow him.

The next day,Jiyong bring Seungri to the hospital for his first chemotheraphy session.When the doctor was preparing the room,Seungri was keep on clinging to Jiyong and rest his head on his shoulder.

"Hyungie...I'm scared..." Seungri said then suddenly his soul changed with Seunghyun.

"Hyung..I'm here.." Seunghyun said make Jiyong freak out.

"Why are you here?Where is Seungri?" He ask panic.

"Relax.He was sleeping.Let me be here.I'll handle the pain for him.I'll let him back here when the pain faded a bit ok?" Seunghyun said and Jiyong just touched by how he want to keep the pain away from Seungri.

After the chemotheraphy session,Seunghyun can't walk cause it make him dizzy,then Jiyong piggy back him to the car.

"Hyung...Do you remember when you piggyback me when I fall in the mud?You are my hero that time." Seunghyun said resting his head on Jiyong.

"Now I'm not your here then!" Jiyong said sound hurt but jokingly.

"Yes you are not cause you look weak and shaking when you carry me now." Seunghyun said then laugh.

"Aigoo...I'm going throw you in the dustbin then.." Jiyong said acting like he was walking toward the dustbin.

"Aaa...Hyung!!Anniyaa..I just play...Hyung is my heroo...Pretty pleasee" Seunghyun said the licking Jiyong ear.

"Yah!!Why are you licking me!" Jiyong shout feel ticklish.

"Cause I want to...Buu..." Seunghyun said then both of them just laugh together.

"Hyung...Take care of Seungri ok?He really a good boy...Don't hurt him ok?" Seunghyun said then close his eyes and sleep on Jiyong back and Jiyong just smile.

He properly put Seungri body in the car and drove off to their apartment.When they arrived he just carry him up and bring him to their apartment and lay him on the bed.

He then slide on the bed beside him and then hug Seungri from behind make sure he didn't touch the injected place which really hurt.Then fall asleep hugging Seungri.

In the middle of the night,at 2 am in the morning,Seungri wake up and look around to find sleeping Jiyong.

"Hyungie..." Seungri snuggle in Jiyong chest earning a soft laugh from Jiyong.

"What are you doing in the middle of the night baby.." Jiyong ask sleepy and eyes still closed.

"Baby Riri is hungry.." Seungri said in a cute voice and that make.Jiyong open his eyes and look toward him laughing softly.

"What my baby want to eat at 2 am in the morning?" Jiyong ask the pinch Seungri nose softly.

"Baby Riri want chicken porridge...Pretty please Jiyong oppaaa.." Seungri said then Jiyong laugh seriously he can't stand Seungri cuteness.

"Aigoo..Then let's go to the kitchen to cook alright yeobo..." Jiyong said smiling then carry Seungri that was hugging a pillow in bridal style toward the kitchen.He then put him on the chair and walk to the cabinet to start cooking.

"Oppa....I don't know why..But I feel that I miss you so much.." Seungri said but Jiyong just laugh.

"Then will you be my forever Yeobo,Jagiya,
Little Baby,Baby Riri?" Jiyong said like people that was going to get married.

"I agree!" Seungri said then the kitchen was full of all the stupid jokes both of them make and that was the night where they can freely laugh and be happy without feeling worry for such a long time.

And how both of them wish this things will remain forever.

TO BE CONTINUED.