€HAPTER 37

Seungri and Jiyong was making up all the times they both had waste since the stupid fight Jiyong had make.But no matter how happy they are with their live,there must always have obstacles.

Today,Jiyong need to go to his work back and Seungri need to go to the school back which make Seungri feel sad.

"Aigoo...My Baby Riri don't feel sad.." Jiyong hug Seungri from the back hiding his face in his neck.

"I will come home as soon as possible ok?Then I will bring what you want to eat?"
Jiyong said trying to comfort the young boy.

"What do you want to eat?" Jiyong ask and Seungri reply.

"I wanna eat...Uhm.....Pizza??" Jiyong just nodded then Jiyong drop Seungri at his school then go to work.

"Good morning Seungri.." Seungri turn his head and his smile drop as he saw Kai.Automatically he remember about the kiss he did when he just awake in the infirmary room before.

"Goo..od..Mor..Ning..Kai.." Seungri stutter making the other laugh.

"Are you scared of me or something Seungri?Why do you sound so cute?" Kai said then pulled Seungri in his embrace making Seungri blush madly at the contact.

"I had been missing you Seungri...I might kill that Jiyong guy if something happen to you..So..Be careful alright?My baby?" Kai whisper in Seungri ear making he blush until he don't know how red it is and he can feel Kai smirking then wink at him before walk in the school hall.

Seungri just stand there trying to recover from the shock and blush.

The day went with nothing fun at all.Seungri was waiting when the time to go home cause he feel so bored without Jiyong here.He kinda feel a strong missing feeling toward Jiyong since the incident.

When the bell ring,Youngbae help to send Seungri home cause he look so excited and Youngbae can help but to send back the cute guy scared someone might attack him.When he was leading Seungri to his car,he realize and feel that they were being followed but he saw nothing when he turn back.

'Maybe..It just my feeling..' He forget the thought then send Seungri home.

At home,after taken a bath and eat the medicines,Seungri wait for Jiyong to come home loyally at the sofa in the living room.

After two hours of waiting and now its already 10 pm and Seungri start to get sleepy but his stomach is still hungry..

"What is taking hyung so long...I'm really hungry..." Seungri whine but he stop as soon he heard the door code was being pressed.

"Jiyong hyung is here!" He stand up happily and walk toward the door but he was dissapointed to see Youngbae there holding a pizza and he can't see Jiyong anywhere.

"Hyung?Whatare you doing here?Where is Jiyong hyung?" Seungri ask but invite Youngbae to come in.

"Jiyong send me a message that he will stay overtime since he had a project he didn't finish yet...And..You know his father right?" Seungri nodded looking down.

He was always happy knowing Jiyong not hating him but the truth about they had to waste lots of their time because of Jiyong works make he feel hurt and pain sometimes.But he can't really said anything about it.Jiyong did all this was just because he want to protect Seungri.

'Did..I become a burden for him to work like that?' Seungri thought but he try his best to stay positive as he want to fight it for Jiyong and for Seunghyun.

"Jiyong said he was really sorry...He ask me to buy pizza and accompany you tonight..He will be back soon..I will be here ok?" Youngbae said then hold Seungri hand.

He know Seungri feel lonely without Jiyong here.But,he can't do anything and this is the least he can do.He always want the best for Seungri and his bestfriend but he can't help it cause Jiyong family is really troublesome.He always try his best to take care of Seungri while Jiyong finish his work.This is the much he can do to make sure Seungri feel loved and Jiyong won't worry about Seungri while both of them were away.

Seeing Seungri getting down without Jiyong there,Youngbae decide to bring out his secret weapon.

"Ri...Do..You want some Ice cream?" Youngbae said smirking to the shock face of the younger.

"Hyung!!You are bad!You know Jiyong hyung had been banning me away from something like this for my health!How could you...I want it..too.." Seungri said looking at the Strawberry icecream infront of him.

"You can eat this...If you manage to finish the pizza at least 4 pieces.Then I'll give you this..But.." Youngbae came near Seungri face that was excited as hell.

"..make sure this was secret between us..or Jiyong will kill me and banning you forever from all this heaven food..Alright?Promise?" Youngbae pulled out his pinky promise and promise it with Seungri.

Youngbae feel happy looking at Seungri finishing all the pizza just for the ice cream.

'He want it badly..Maybe I should tell Jiyong to let him have it once a while...' Youngbae just smile at the innocent face Seungri make when he was about to scoop the ice cream.

'Jiyong...I manage to make him happy today..But not all day was always lucky...I hope you won't do the same mistake as before...He was innocent Jiyong..If once you had promise..You need to keep it and take care of him..I will freaking punch you hard if you did it again.' Youngbae sigh as he remember about the message he receive from Jiyong.

From : Jiyong
Bae..I'm late today..Ri is at home wanting pizza.Can you deliver some to my apartment?I can't go home now.So much work.

From : Youngbae
Dude...He was alone at home?What if he did something?

From : Jiyong
No.He won't..He already recover and he won't do it again.Beside he was big enough to stay alone Bae.

From : Youngbae
Don't do the same mistake Jiyong.Just reminding you.

Youngbae sigh.Actually he came here not because Jiyong ask him too.Its because he scared Seungri will feel lonely and beside Jiyong had promised him.It will be really hurtful if he realize Jiyong just let the promise broken like that.

'I put my trust on you Jiyong.Don't make me dissapointed.'

TO BE CONTINUED.
Hahahah...Something happening to Jiyong...Who know?I feel like this sort of will turn into love story soon...Sara...what the hell are you doing with the root plots 😂 its supposed to be sad..But now it full with paranormal and now love story..Its kinda getting bored isn't it?I'm so scared 😢