7

-'I can stay here with you if you want' said Bradley, Gaga looked up from staring at Gianluca hooked up to a very little oxygen mask, -'Yeah yeah, that sounds great', she responded, smiling softly.
-'This is the first time he gets sick right?' Mark asked, trying to recall any other time in his son's life, -'Yeah, thats why I kinda freaked out so much...luckily it was just a chest infection and he'll only be here til tomorrow', -'Yeah'. Gaga was amazed and grateful, especially at Bradley who didnt really NEEDED to stay there, he just wanted to.
-'I'll pay his hospital bill' Mark said, Gaga nodded at him and felt her heart swell up, Mark didn't really needed to stay there either but there he was, falling asleep with his head laying on a little pillow at the foot of Gian's small bed, -'Thank y'all for staying' she whispered, smiling at both men, the two of them nodded at her.
-'Where did Joe went', Bradley asked, -'He went to tell my mom...he said they'd come visit around noon and help me take him home', -'Great...'; -'I'll probably buy him a little welcome home gift' Mark chuckled, -'You spoil him too much', 'Well, you teach him to be grateful and humble', -'You know I gave away some of his baby toys the other day, I went to give them to charity and he didn't even bat an eye? I took him to give them away to the kid's shelter and he didn't even like, threw a fit or anything', Mark smiled widely, -'Well that's awesome...', watching Mark and Gaga interact actually fascinated Bradley, even after all the drama they must've went through, they really were just good friends and they worked as a team to raise their kid as best as they could.
It was 5am, Bradley stood up from the couch in the corner, -'Hey Stef, Mark...I think I'm gonna go get some sleep okay?', -'Yeah, sure', -'Just keep me updated okay? I can help if you need anything', Gaga nodded and smiled at him sleepily, -'See you around, B'.

-'Sooo what's the deal with you and Bradley' Mark chuckled, -'What do you mean', she giggled, -'Oh come on, you jus giggled! Come on, spill it!', -'Well...we grew close after shooting the film, of course...and he took me on a date the other day', -'Did y'all fucked?', -'Mark! Come on', -'So you did! That's interesting' he said, chuckling at her, -'...Yeah we did, but he's good to me, you know? I think I may hve something real here', Mark nodded, -'Well I'm glad things are looking up for you...but please don't let him replace me in Gianluca's life', -'You're his dad, no one can replace you' Gaga smiled at him, reassuring her statement.
7am rolled in and Mark got a call from his wife Josephine, -'Ah shit...the lady of the manor is calling me', -'Go to her, I'll keep you updated', -'Are you sure?', -'Yeah I mean, he'a still sleeping so', Mark nodded sleepily and hugged her tight, -'When it's time for check out just tell me what the numbers are and I'll pay for it', Gaga nodded, -'Thanks for being here...AND not being mad about me and Bradley', -'On the contrary, I'm happy that you're happy'.