Chapter Fifteen.

(A/N: I got a little carried away here lol. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to read the little note at the end ! :D .xx)

***********************************************************************************

Urgh, I will never escape again.

I snoozed my alarm clock.

I didn’t get much sleep and now I was late for my first class.

You know what ? I’m not going. Not to the first class, not to any.

I’m staying home today, I need to sleep.

I needed to call Anne though… We had an appointment today.

I grabbed my phone and looked for her number.

She picked up after three rings.

Hello ?”

“Anne it’s me Drea.”

“Oh, I didn’t recognize your number. Is everything alright dear ?”

“No, not really I think I need to stay home today. Can we reschedule ?”

“Of course we can, let me check my agenda. But what’s wrong ?”

“I think I may have a fever and I can’t stop shaking.”

“Hm, take a pad and stay in bed all day. You’ll feel better in a few hours.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re going to meet me tomorrow in my office, at 1:30pm. Are you available at that time ?”

“I get out of class at 1pm, so I think I can make it after a quick lunch.”

“Good, I’ll see you later. Take care.”

“You too.”

We could always have the appointment here at the house… Hm, better not my mum would kill Anne and so would I. Harry could listen to our conversation and I didn’t want that. 

I sat in my bed thinking… I was all alone today so I could do whatever the hell I wanted to.

Cleaning ? Am I stupid ? Of course not. Anne probably does it every Saturday or Sunday.

Movie marathon ? Eh. Maybe after lunch.

I looked around. My bedroom was a mess and I had boxes of clothes everywhere.

I guess that will occupy my entire day.

I got up, brushed my teeth, grabbed a piece of fruit for breakfast and went back to my bedroom.

I looked for my laptop and turned it on. It still had battery so it would do to make me some company during the cleaning of this messy bedroom.

My background picture was one of Louis and me from when we had went to the zoo. We were sitting in the grass with me between his legs. He asked someone to take a picture of us and the result was quite cute. He was looking at me smiling and I was just trying to make a pleasant face for the camera.

I found myself smiling while staring at it.

I logged in on iTunes and chose an album to listen to. Adele’s latest album was a master piece.

I sang along to her while folding my t-shirts in the drawers and hanging my jackets in the closet.

I could really get used to living with Anne and Harry. It was better than living with my mum if I may say.