Chapter Thirty.

(A/N: Someone is going to be given the Drea treatment...)

***************************************************************************************

“Good morning honey.” – Mum greeted when I walked into the kitchen.

“Morning mum.” – I kissed her cheek. – “Where’s dad?”

“He’s taking a shower.”

“You guys were pretty busy last night.” – I sat down and rubbed my eyes.

She blushed a lot. – “Oh my god you weren’t supposed to hear that!! I’m so sorry Drea!”

I chuckled. – “It’s ok. It was nice to see you were getting some action but you could have kept it down a little.” – I shrugged.

“I’ll keep that in mind next time.”

“What the hell? Next time? But you guys are divorced!”

“I said next time relating to when I find someone who can be really good to me. Last night was just… I don’t know.”

“Was it in the heat of the moment ? You guys basically had a one night stand.”

“Yeah, I guess I can say that.”

My mum and I we were always close. We’ve told each other everything.

She’d tell me when she had a bad day at work, I’d tell her whenever I had a fight with my boyfriend or one of my friends… She was the first one whom I told I had lost my virginity actually. She’s like my best friend of the family.

“Sooo…” – She trailed off. – “How was your date with Zayn?”

I prepared my breakfast -  just a bowl of milk and cereal – and sat down on the kitchen counter eating as usual. – “Very pleasant actually, I was impressed. He didn’t make a move or anything.”

“Did you want him to?”

“God no! He’d lose his balls right there. I am trying to figure out how to not hate him mum and thinking about possibly loving him just makes me want to throw up.”

“Ok, if you say so. But how was the movie? What did you watch?”

“The last Harry Potter movie. It was so cool mum you have to go see it.”

“The last one I saw was The Half-Blood Prince.”

“Oh my god, you’re two movies behind!!!! We have to go on a Harry Potter marathon as soon as possible.”

At that very moment, my dad came in. – “Good morning my favorite ladies.” – He smiled.

I rolled my eyes but said nothing.

“Morning, Michael.” – Mum tried to hide a smile but not much of a result.

You could clearly see she still felt something about him.

You and me both mum.

Just not for the same guy.

Ew.

“How did you guys sleep ?” – He sat down on the stool bar on the island and waited for my mum to finish his pancakes.

“Could have slept better if you guys had shut the hell up the entire night.” – I puffed.

“Drea!” – Mum scolded.

I shrugged and finished my cereal.

“You really should watch your mouth missy. I am still your father and she is still your mother.”