Chapter Forty-Six.

(A/N: DON'T KILL ME.)

******************************************************************************************

A week has passed since I’ve last seen Harry. The morning after my episode he was already gone. I asked my mum about it and she said when she woke up he was leaving and didn’t say a thing. He hasn’t called nor texted. It’s so odd I thought we were good.

Yeah I tend to think way too positively about things.

I was putting some boxes in the car so I could spend my afternoon at my new apartment in London. Mum was out with Ben so I had all the privacy and quietness I needed to pack everything. I was way behind schedule and we were already in July.

As I was about to pack a really nice dress my phone rang.

 “Hello?”

“Drea, it’s mum. Are you home?”

“Yes, why?”

“Hm, Ben and I are in London… We are at your grandma’s house and we are thinking about having a family dinner to announce our engagement. Could you bring a nice outfit for me to wear?”

“Sure mum. I need to get dressed myself. I won’t go in shorts and a tee.”

“Thank you sweetie. I’ve already told Anne to come and I called Louis so he won’t knock at the door and nobody will be home.”

“Ok, mum don’t worry I’ve got it.”

“See you in a bit.”

“See ya.” – I hung up.

I sighed looking at myself in the mirror. How was I going to disguise all these red marks in my arms? Makeup said the little voice inside my head.

“No.” – I shook my head. – “It will disappear when I go to the bathroom.”

Wear a thin coat. It won’t harm anyone. I could almost feel the little person inside my head roll her eyes.

“Good idea.” – I walked into my closet and took out my navy blue dress. I chose a black coat and a pair of black ballerina shoes. I got dressed and walked to my mum’s room to choose an outfit for her.

She had plenty of beautiful dresses. After a lot of thinking, I decided to bring her the red dress she wore when Anne got engaged a few years ago. I still remember that night. I slept over at Louis’ house and well… You can imagine the rest.

A few hours later, I was parking outside my grandma’s – now our – mansion. I took my mum’s dress out of the back seat of the car and walked inside the house.

“Oh, thank God you’re here!” – Mum walked towards me and led me to the staircase. – “Let’s go upstairs, you can help me getting dressed.”

I sat on the bed as she stripped off her clothes and slipped into the dress. I helped her with makeup, applying some on myself as I had forgot to do it before I left and curled her hair.

“You look amazing, mum. I’d say maybe, ten years younger.”

She giggled. – “Don’t be silly, dear. Thank you for making me so gorgeous.” – She kissed my cheek.

“Any time.” – I smiled. – “Mum?”

“Yes?” – She was adjusting her dress.

“Is Harry coming with Anne?”