Chapter Fifty-Nine.

Revenge ? Nah I'm too lazy. I'm gonna sit here and let karma fuck you up.

***************************************************************************************

“Ok, so I’ll see you later alright?” – Harry kissed me for the hundredth time in a space of five minutes.

“You said that at least ten times already.” – I laughed. – “Go ! Zayn is most likely waiting for you!” – I pushed him towards the door.

“I really don’t want to leave.” – He pouted, leaning against the door frame.

“You have to.” – He kissed me again. – “Come oooon, leave! I have to get ready as well.”

“But I was so comfortable in there with you in our bed… Can’t I delay this to another day?”

“Harry.” – I giggled when he kissed my neck. – “It’s almost dinner time. We spent the day in bed, go!!! The wedding is tomorrow. You have to do this. For Zayn.”

“When I get home you’re not gonna want to leave that bed either.” – He narrowed his eyes at me. He trapped me between the wall and his body. – “See you later.” – He kissed me roughly and closed the door behind him.

I went to have a shower. Harry kept me in bed all day. He was so horny, I’ve never seen him like this. Of course I didn’t mind… Well, he’s my boyfriend after all and I kind of like sex.

A lot.

After showering, I put on a black dress and a pair of heels. I curled my hair and texted Louise saying that I was going to pick her up in ten minutes. Sophia was at Liam’s so I was going to catch her in the elevator.

I locked my apartment and, as I predicted, Sophia was in the elevator when I got in.

“You look pretty. That dress is amazing! You should borrow me it some time.” – She smiled.

“Just ask me whenever you want to wear it.” – I looked at her shoes.  – “And you’re going to borrow me your shoes. Thank God we’re the same size.” – We went shopping together a lot.

We got out of the elevator and walked to my car.

“So, where are we going tonight exactly?” – We got in the car.

“Well, we’re going to have dinner at that restaurant we once went. Remember? The night of our graduation?”

“Oh yeah I do! And after that?”

“We’re going clubbing. But a special kind of clubbing.” – I smirked mischievously.

“Let me guess… Strip club?”

“Oh yeah.” – I spoke in a low tone.

“Sounds like fun. Liam was surprised when Harry invited him.”

“Oh he did? I didn’t know that. I hope he has fun.”

“Me too. Besides Niall, Liam doesn’t have many friends.” – Sophia sighed. – “He needs to have some fun.”

“Harry, Zayn and Louis are good people. He’ll be in good hands, don’t worry.” – I patted her knee.

Dinner was actually tolerable. Sophia held the conversation most of the time. Thank God I brought her along, I don’t think I’d survive alone with Louise.

After what happened between me and her, everybody stopped talking to Louise. She was left with no friends, besides Zayn. He was a bit reluctant at first but after all the apologizing and actually trying to make him forgive her, Zayn was the only one who actually gave her a chance at anything really. And now they’re getting married. How sweet.