Chapter Sixty.

This game we call life isn't meant to be played by one person so... Will you be my player number two?

**********************************************************************************

“Is he ready?” – I ask when Harry closes the door behind him.

“He said he needed a few more minutes. He’s really nervous.” – He laughed.

“I wouldn’t blame him. He’s marrying a bitch.” – I rolled my eyes.

“It’s his choice. We can’t do anything about it.” – Harry shrugged.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips. – “I still don’t understand what got into you last night.”

His hands held me by the waist, pulling me closer to his body. – “Well, you said you wanted a stripper…”

“Instead, I got a police officer. Nice one.” – I giggled.

“I wanted to spice things up. Don’t tell me you didn’t like it.” – He pecked my lips.

“I did. I was just surprised. And you scared the shit out of me, I thought I was being robbed.”

“Sorry. But hey, at least I was a hot police officer.”

“Yes you were.” – We kissed and stood like that, outside Zayn’s room for quite a while.

“Urgh, cut the PDA please.” – Louis joins us. – “Where is the groom?”

Harry rested his cheek against mine and rocked us back and forth a bit. – “In his room. He says he needs a few minutes.”

“You two are so cute it gives me a headache.”

“Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?” – I laughed.

“He was rejected by at least ten strippers last night. His ego is crushed.” – Harry kissed my cheek.

“Correction: they were only four.” – Louis flipped Harry off.

“Don’t worry Lou. If I was one of those strippers, I’d definitely take you to somewhere private.” – I tried to cheer him up.

“Hey!” – Harry scolded but I laughed kissing the tip of his nose.

“Ok, ok I’m here.” – Zayn opened the door. – “Let’s do this.” – He breathed.

“Should I check on Louise?” – Harry took my hand in his while we walked to the aisle.

“I think her mum has it covered.” – Louis was behind me. – “I bumped into her right before I got here."

“Oh alright then.” – I nudged Zayn. – “So, today is the big day huh?” – I smiled.

“Oh Drea, I’m so nervous. I can’t stop my hands from shaking.”

“Everything will be fine. It’s not the end of the world! Think about good things, stuff that make you happy.”

“Don’t think about sex though, you don’t want to get a boner in front of everyone.” – Louis patted his shoulder. Harry chuckled.

“That’s all you can think about?” – I looked behind me.

“Well, not my fault I’ve been needy.” – He shrugged.

We got to the aisle. Louis and I sat next to each other. Harry joined Zayn at the altar as he was the best man.