Chapter Eight.

(A/N: This is still Harry's POV in case you're wondering... Don't forget to read the note at the end :) Enjoy .xx)

*****************************************************************************************

I can’t stop thinking about what happened earlier. Who was that Louis guy ? What did she do to make her think she killed him ? Was that the reason why she was doing what she was doing?

I couldn’t sleep with my mind racing like this. I was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud cry followed by a scream.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO STOP, DON’T HURT HIM!!” – It was Drea.

I rushed to her room. She was lying on her stomach with her hair all over her face. She couldn’t stop moving. I turned her and held her by her shoulders, shaking her a bit. – “Drea! Drea! Drea! Wake up!” – I shook her once again and that was when she opened her eyes.

“H-H-Harry?”She was dripping in sweat.

I took her hair out of her face. – “Yes, it’s me. What happened?”

“T-t-they took him Harry. They k-k-killed him and it’s all my f-f-fault.” – She started crying again.

“Hey.” – I hugged her. – “I’m here, no one’s going to hurt you. I’m not gonna let them.” – I rocked her a bit.

“Will you stay with me p-p-please?”

“Of course I will, come on let’s get you some sleep.” – I lied her down with myself next to her, holding her tight against my bare chest.

“I’m sorry”

“What are you sorry for?”

“Dragging you into hell.”

“I am already living in hell this is nothing.”

“I’m sorry if I woke your mum up.”

“Nah, you didn’t. She sleeps with tampons on her ears. She says it helps her finding her inner peace or some shit like that.”

She chuckled and moved to make herself more comfortable in my arms. – “Goodnight, Harry.”

“Goodnight, Drea.”

“Please don’t leave me.”

“I won’t. I promise.” – I held her even tighter so I could prove my point.

As I was drifting off to sleep I heard Drea say “I love you Louis.”

I need to know what happened as soon as possible.

DREA’S POV

I woke up with a huge headache. It felt like someone was hitting my head with a hammer.

This usually meant I had one of my episodes.

Every time I had an “episode” which consisted in sweating like a pig, screaming and crying as loud as I could during my sleep, I would wake up with a massive headache.

 I tried to shift my weight to my side but I couldn’t. Something was keeping me from moving.

That’s when I felt someone’s arms around me.