Chapter Five.

(A/N: Longer chapteeeeeeeeer. Ha. Enjoy and don't forget to read my little note at the end .xx)

******************************************************************************************

“Mum, how much did you tell Anne about me?” – I shouted as soon as I got home.

Once I stepped in the living room, I noticed that my mum wasn’t alone.

Anne’s son was there.

“Well, hello to you too Drea.” – She giggled.

“Who’s this?” – It sounded kind of rude but I really didn’t care.

“Polite isn’t she?” – She laughed at him and he half smiled back

He wasn’t comfortable either.

Good.

“Ok, so carry on with whatever you were doing. I’m going to my bedroom.”

“Not so fast missy, we need to talk.”

“What is it now?!”

“I haven’t introduced you two yet. Drea, this is Anne’s son Harry. Harry, this is my daughter Andrea.”

“Nice to meet you” – He looked at me and smiled. His voice was so low I had to blink twice before I realized it was really him talking.

“Right. Are you done?” – I turned to my mother.

“Not quite. Harry is here to do me a favor.”

“Spill it out, I have homework.” – I don’t, I just want to be alone.

“I need to go to London for a week. Your dad called, he won’t be able to make it home this weekend. So, I talked to Anne and asked her if you could stay with her and Harry.”

“Ok, so why is he here?”

“Well, you need help with your bags don’t you?”

“Wait, I am leaving now?!” – Great. This is just great.  – “Mum, I can sort myself on my own. I’m 19, I’m not a kid anymore.”

“Yeah, but I don’t want to leave you alone due to your condition.”

“Stop treating it like some kind of disease! I’m not leaving and he can get the hell out of my house!” – I shouted and went upstairs, closing the door roughly behind me so I could prove a point.

It’s not a fucking disease, it’s a trauma. If that fucking night had never happened, I would be a normal person and none of this would happen.

I hear a knock on my door.

“Leave me alone!” – I shouted.

“Can I talk to you?” – It was Harry.

I sighed and got up to open the door.

“What do you want?”

“Hey, leave the hostility and let me talk.” – He got inside and sat on my bed.

I closed the door and stood right in front of him.

“Ok, speak.”

“First of all, why are you like this?”

“Excuse me?”

“Why are you so rude to people?”

“Because I feel like it.”

“Why are you so hard on your mum?”

“She deserves it.”

“Christ, this won’t take us anywhere.” – He ran his hands through his hair. – “Look, I am not happy about this either, but we can always try to work it out. You just have to stay with us for a week, it’s not that much. You can eat with us and disappear for the rest of the day.”

“I am not leaving.” – He was starting to get on my nerves.

“Yes, you are. Your mum is concerned Andrea, she won’t leave this behind just yet. You need someone to look after you.”

“Don’t talk like you know everything about me and my life. You don’t know a damn thing.”

“As a matter of fact, I do.”

I literally froze. Did my mum tell him everything? She and her big fucking mouth.

“I heard what Zayn and those guys were saying to you in the hall the other day.”

“So, you were the one who got in between us?”

“Yes. I didn’t want you to get hurt, but I wanted to break that pretty little face of Zayn’s.”

“You guys have quite a history there, don’t you?”

“You have no idea.”

“Right, so are you quite finished?”

He frowned. – “Not yet. Please just come with me. My mum is rarely home and I promise I won’t bug you. I have my own stuff to take care of.”

I sighed in defeat. – “Fine. But if any of you make one single remark about my condition as my mum names it, I’m leaving.”

“We won’t, I promise. Do you need help with your stuff?”

“No I can get it myself. Get out, wait downstairs.”

“Fine.” – He got up. But before he turned the knob he said. – “Don’t bring the razors with you or I’ll flush them down the toilet myself.” – With that being said, he left.

This will be the hardest and most boring week of my life.

************************************************************************************

(A/N: Yaaaaaaaaaaaay a new character !!!!!! Two, I mean two. Anne Twist and Harry Styles. Anne is Fatima's best friend since college and Harry is her son who has some problems just like Drea but they're slightly different. You'll find it out later ;) I'll post the cover AND a new update once I reach one of my goals: 10 votes or 100 reads. I don't ask much :) I love you all .xx)