Chapter Eighteen.

(A/N: Violence is coming up so if you don't like it skip to the end of the chapter. Enjoy .xx)

***********************************************************************************

I looked up to see Zayn clenching his fists and staring right at Harry.

“Go away before I break your jaw.” – Harry made me look back at him and leaned in once again.

“Get away from her.”- Zayn was closer now.

I pushed Harry off me and sat up staring at both of them. – “Zayn, what the hell are you doing here ?” – I tried to get up but Harry grabbed my shirt making me sit back down.

He stood up and took a step towards Zayn. – “Why should I ?”

“I don’t like to see you with her.” – He said.

Harry chuckled. – “Who the hell are you to have an opinion on who Drea should date or not?” – He crossed his arms.

What ?

“You guys are dating ?” – Zayn looked at me for a brief second.

“No.”/”Yes.” – Harry and I spoke at the same time.

“So, which one is it ?” – Zayn dropped his backpack.

“We’re just friends, but why does it matter to you ?!” – I stood up and tried to take off the sand of my already dirty jeans.

Zayn took a deep breath and walked towards me. – “I need to talk to you.”

“I don’t have anything to talk to you.” – I took a step back and my back hit the wall.

“Zayn… get away from her or I will force you to.” – Harry’s voice was even lower than normal.

Zayn ignored him. – “Please, Drea ?” – His eyes were pleading.

“Don’t call me that.” – I put my hands on his chest pushing him away which didn’t work he was stronger than me.

He took my hands in his squeezing them. – “It won’t take long I promise, please just let me talk to you.”

“I give you three seconds to let go of her, and I am being nice.” – Harry threatened.

“Not now Harry.” – Zayn rolled his eyes. – “I know we will get into a fight but-“

“One.” – Harry started counting.

“I just want to tell you to stay away from him, he’s a liar Drea.”

“Two.” – I looked at Harry who was now clenching his fists.

“If you want to stay out of trouble, stay away from him, it’s the best you can do.” – Zayn spoke too fast for me to understand the meaning behind his words.

“Three.” – Harry grabbed him by the back of his jacket throwing him to the ground.

He got on top of Zayn punching his face. One, two, three times. – “Next time I fucking see you talking or even breathing near her I’m gonna fucking murder you, Malik. I haven’t had the chance to do it before but I will now.” – He punched Zayn again.

Zayn fought back pinning Harry to the ground. – “If it wasn’t for you, she’d still be here! This is all your fucking fault!” – Punch after punch after punch.

I was paralyzed; I didn’t even know what to do. I should stop them, but my muscles were frozen.

It was all happening too fast, I couldn’t understand the meaning behind their conversation.