Chapter Six.

(A/N: I uploaded the cover yaaay !!!!!!! I really hope you like it :) Don't forget to read the note at the end. Enjoy ! .xx)

*****************************************************************************************

“Do you have everything?”

“Yes, mum. Stop, please you’re embarrassing me.” – I could hear Harry chuckle in the car.

He was waiting for me with my bags already in the trunk.

How the hell does he have a car already ? Isn’t he 17 or something  ?

“Stay safe and do everything Anne tells you to. I’m gonna miss you” – She hugged me as tight as she could.

I thought I was being suffocated – “Ok, ok mum that’s enough. I’ll see you when I see you”

“I love you, see you next week.”

“Right.” – I nodded and got in the car.

The drive to Harry’s house was silent. I rested my head against the window while a soft song was playing in the background.

“You know, I’m actually thinking this will be fun.”

I looked at him. He had this big stupid ass grin splattered all over his face.

I wanted to slap it off – “No it won’t.”

“Yes, it will. We can talk whenever you need, or we could go for walks at night. Or maybe we could go to a pub or something.”

I puffed – “And what makes you think I want to hang out with you?”

“Well, who doesn’t?”There’s that fucking grin again.

“Can you stop that?”

“Stop what?” – It grew even bigger.

“That! That stupid smile! It’s not funny!”  - I was this close to jump out of the moving car so I couldn’t look at him anymore.

It disappeared completely – “You really know how to piss off someone that easily.”

Not a word was said since.

“This is your room for as long as you’re staying.”He opened a white wood door that led us to a big bedroom with a beautiful porch.

I could already see myself sitting on it while writing on my journal.

Harry put down my bags and opened the window.

“Great view huh?” He was staring at me, watching my every move.

I was admiring this beautiful room.

Mine was really pretty too, but this one… wow.

“I can see you like it.” I could feel the smile on his voice.

“It’s… pretty.”I sat down on the comfy bed. I was getting sleepy just by sitting on it.

“Yeah, my mum and I spent a really big amount of time trying to make it look good for you.”

“Wait what? How long did you know I was supposed to come here?”

“Since last week. We were still trying to figure out what to do with this bedroom. As you may notice, it still smells like paint.”

It really did. The walls were a bright yellow; the furniture was white which I absolutely loved.

“Can I trade my room for this one please”I said more to myself.

“Well, that would be awkward. We had to live together.”It kinda scared me when he spoke.

I thought he had left.

“Fuck no.”

“Thought so.”He sat down next to me. – “Here, let me show you something.” – He pushed me down so I was lying on the bed and so did he.

“What are you doing?”

“Shhh. Just close your eyes and listen.” – I did as he told.

“I can’t hear anything.”

“Just shut up. Christ!”

Then I heard it. I could hear a lake running by and birds flying around the trees nearby.

“It’s really quiet over here so when I feel down I come to this room and just listen to the sounds of Nature.”

“Is there a lake nearby?”

“Yes, just behind a few trees. I can show it to you some time.”

“That would be cool.”

Right now, we were staring at each other.

He was really something. Green eyes, curly hair, dimples, plump pink lips. He was hot if I may say.

“I can’t figure you out.” He said.

“What?”

“I can’t seem to understand you. One minute you’re all hostile with me and on the other you’re actually being sweet. Or you’re bipolar or maybe you just have two personalities.”He laughed to himself. – “You’re quite something Drea, let me tell you.”

Did he just call me Drea?

Suddenly, I feel his hand running down my arm trying to find my own. When it did, it intertwined our fingers.

“What are you doing?”

He kept silent, just staring at me. His thumb was running circles on my knuckles, trying to calm me down.

“I’m trying to make you feel comfortable.”He finally said closing his eyes.

When he finally opened them, they were even greener if that was possible.

“I was comfortable enough already thank you very much.”I got up and looked for my bags to take out my journal.

“Here we go again… – He sat down. – “Come on, we were having a nice time.”

“Maybe you were, but I wasn’t. I don’t even know you.”

He chuckled. – “You could if you wanted to.”

“But I don’t.”

“God damn it, why do you have to be so difficult?!” – He practically shouted.

“Well, if everyone just left me alone every once in a while I wouldn’t be so difficult! You’re always on my back trying to make me feel comfortable or good or happy. Just stop it! I am tired of you always telling what to do or feel! Leave me alone! Don’t you think I have enough problems already? And you always babysitting me isn’t making it any better! I can’t make one small move without my mum rushing up to me to see if I hurt myself again. I am done!” – I dropped my bag and rushed out of the house.

I don’t know where I was going but I didn’t really care, I just wanted to get away from him and everyone.

*************************************************************************************

(A/N: Harry is really trying here. He doesn't like her either but he's making an effort. Ok so, I am thinking about making a playlist for this fanfic. Maybe you could suggest me songs ? It would be cool, I'll upload it on my blog or maybe on my 8tracks account, we'll see... What are your thoughts so far ? I really want to know your opinion :) You know the usual: 10 votes or 100 reads and a new update will come right at ya ! .xx)