Epilogue

Once you take a look back, you'll see everything was worth it.

*************************************************************************************

Dear Diary,

This is the last time I am ever going to write on one of these journals. My life has come to a point where I don’t feel the need to write down my feelings anymore.

Everything is perfect as I always wished it could be.

I have the most amazing person by my side, who loves me no matter what happens and two – one more on the way – amazing children to make our heads roll.

Jade and Peter are my pride and this little one on the way will be both mine and Harry's joy.

We moved to a bigger house. Our flat wasn’t good enough for all four of us. Now, with one more little munchkin on the way, we needed to move. So, we moved to house near my mum's. It has a pool and everything, even though the weather in England isn't that good but hey we can dream right?

Peter is eight years old and Jade is six. They both resemble their father a lot. Thank God. They have both curly hair and although Peter has my eyes, Jade has her father’s. They’re the most adorable children I could have ever had.

Harry has been very busy with work. Apparently a lot of people are being judged by crimes they didn’t commit and as the good lawyer he is, he is obviously helping.

Louis and Heather got married a month ago and their daughter is the cutest little thing. Savannah, that’s her name. Harry and I took care of her while they went on their honeymoon. She’s six years old, just like Jade. They were born two days apart, being Jade the youngest. Savannah has her mother's hair and her father's eyes. She's so beautiful and such a sweet little girl.

Zayn found love again. It was about damn time. A few months after he got divorced to Louise, he asked his lawyer – Perrie – out and everything just sort of happened. They have been dating for a while now and everything points to a marriage soon. I’m really happy for him and I wish him the best.

Liam and Sophia got married and have a son – Connor. We haven’t seen each other much though, with our jobs and all... Especially now that they went to Paris to Disney World as a birthday gift to the little fella.

Everybody has build their lives and they’re the happiest they could be.

To be honest, I am also happy. I couldn’t not be happy. Harry is always here for me, always taking care of me, making sure I am comfortable. My insecurities are still here yes, but they don’t really concern me anymore. I know he won’t leave me no matter what and he has shown that multiple times. I know I’m not perfect nor the best woman at the face of this Earth, but I am good enough for him. And that’s all that matters.

When I look back at what happened  between us, I wouldn’t change a damn thing. Because if it got me to where I am today, it was meant to be. Everything that happened, whether it was good or bad, it was worth it. It was worth it because now I have the most perfect life.

I have everything I have ever wanted.

“Still writing on that silly thing?” – Harry snapped me from the paper.

“Oh hi, baby.” – He kissed my forehead and sat next to me.

“Hiiii. How are my two favorite girls ?” – He caressed my belly smiling.