Chapter Sixty-Five.

Happiness is on the way...

**********************************************************************************

“Ok, ok so I just want to say a few words…” – Louis grabbed one of the mics. – “First of all, congratulations Harry and Drea, I knew you would get together. Second of all, and I am sorry for all the children around and Harry’s mum but I have to say this, fuck you Harry for stealing the love of my life.” – Everybody laughed. – “Why are you laughing ?! It’s true! Drea and I had a great love story but unfortunately it wasn’t written in the stars. But hey, now I’ve found my happiness as well and I couldn’t be better.” – He glanced at Heather who blushed. – “What’s in the past is in the past. I wish you both the best and I expect little Harrys and little Dreas running around the house soon ok? I want to be an uncle. That’s all.” – He dropped the mic on a table and stumbled on his own feet trying to get to his table where Heather was laughing her ass off.

“Remind me to kick his ass when we get back from our honey moon.” – Harry whispered in my ear.

“Let him be. He’s drunk.” – I leaned back and pecked his lips.

“You know, I was really nervous about today…” – He bit on his bottom lip.

“Why?”

“I dunno.” – He shrugged. – “I thought you were going to leave me or something.”

“I would never leave you.” – I kissed him again.

“Somehow, deeply in my soul, I know you wouldn’t. And I hope you know I would never leave you either.” – His green orbs bored into my blue ones.

“I was afraid of that actually.” – I confessed. – “Still am… Kind of.” - My eyes darted to the floor.

He rested his forehead in mine. – “Do you want me to recite my vows all over again? I meant it when I said I would never leave you no matter what happens or whoever tries to break us. I love you, there is nothing more in this world that I would want besides you.” – He grabbed the sides of my face and kissed me deeply.

“Ahem.” – Somebody coughed and we parted. – “Sorry to interrupt, but it’s best if you leave now for your honey moon. You know, so that you can arrive in time to have a good night sleep.” – Zayn smirked mischievously.

“I still have to change. I’ll be right back.” – Of course I wasn’t going to travel in a wedding dress.

I dragged Sophia and Danielle with me to the bathroom. They helped me getting out of the dress and slip into a more comfortable – still white though – cocktail dress.

“Have a nice trip! And please take loads of pictures, I want to know if Hawaii is really that beautiful.” – Heather hugged me.

“I will, don’t worry. Take care of my Lou, will you?”

“I will. And please,” – She lowered her voice. – “, Take the test. I put one in your bag, just in case. You’ve been getting sick every morning for the past three days and I’m suspicious you might be-“ – I cut her off.

“I’m not, it’s just food poisoning.” – I scolded.

“Anyways, I put a test in your bag. Enjoy your honey moon.”

We said our goodbyes and Zayn drove us to the airport.

“I really can’t wait to get out of this suit.” – Harry complained when we were landing.