Chapter Forty.

(A/N: This chapter starts in Louis' POV :D)

**************************************************************************************

I was awake all night. I couldn’t stop thinking about Drea screaming like that.

It wasn’t even eight o’clock when I went outside only to stare at her window. I watched her mum waking up and leaving Drea sleeping peacefully. I watched as she woke up not even an hour later and went around her room looking for something. Just when she came outside and sat on her small chair I noticed what she had in hands.  Her journal.  I remember her writing on that small notebook ever since I’ve met her. She couldn’t let it go. She said it helped her get through a lot and it would always stay like that. Apparently, she was right as it still remains her source of sanity.

She didn’t notice I was there staring at her. She wrote and wrote until she got tired and looked above. It was a beautiful sunny day. Unbelievable right? The weather is usually rainy or cold but today it wasn’t.

I never had a journal. I never thought I’d need it, I’ve always had Stan or Drea to talk to but now that I can’t talk to them as I used to, I am in need of one. I need to write down all these feelings, all this anger. But I can’t force myself to, it’s a Drea thing not a Louis thing, I don’t know how to explain it. It just feels weird starting something it was originally from her, I feel like I’m stealing her idea.

“How long have you been there ?” – My thoughts were interrupted by Drea’s surprisingly low voice.

“Uh… I’ve been here all morning.” – I shrugged.

“Couldn’t sleep huh?” – She couldn’t even look at me.

“Yeah, I’ve been having trouble sleeping.”

“You and me both.” - She lowered her voice even more but I was still able to hear her.

“Drea?” – Someone called from inside her room.

“In the balcony.” – She tried to yell.

“Oh, there you are. Your mum let me in. Hey, Louis.” – Zayn waved.

“Hey, man. Were you able to find that piece you were looking for?”

“Yeah, my bike is good as new. Thanks for the advice.” – I nodded. – “Drea, I am here to save you.”

She rolled her eyes. – “What now?”

“You and me are going to a party tonight.” – She shook her head. – “Oh come on, at least you’re going out of this house. You can drink until you pass out, forget all about your problems, just have fun for once in your life!!!”

“No, I'd rather stay home.” – She sat on the chair again.

“Louis? Back me up here, mate?” – Zayn looked at me.

“Uh… Yeah, you should go, get some fresh air, dance a little. It always made wonders to your spirit.” – How the fuck did I still remember this?

“Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.” – Zayn begged.

“Urgh fine you are such a pain in the ass!” – Drea slapped him with her journal. – “At what time are you picking me up?”

“Nine should be fine, I don’t like being early. You should come too Louis.”

“I will.” – I nodded. – “Text me the address.”