Chapter Forty-Three.

(A/N: Hm I think you'll need some tissues or something idk just warning you...)

******************************************************************************

HARRY’S POV

“Mum do you know if Fatima is going to be home today?”

“No dear. She’s going to work.”

“Hm ok thanks.”

“Why do you ask?”

“Nothing in particular.” – I shrugged.

“Well, I’ve got to go. I have a patient in exactly an hour. See you at lunch, dear.” – She kissed my cheek.

“Bye mum.”

She kissed Robin’s cheek as well, gathered her things and left the house.

“What are you going to do today?” – Robin asked cleaning the table.

“I’m going out I need to take care of something.”

“Well, I’m going to the grocery store. Your mum left me a list of things to buy.” – He rolled his eyes.

I chuckled and walked to the stairs. - “Have fun!!!” – I yelled behind me.

I got to my room and put my black sneakers on. Grabbed my phone and texted Louis.

“Are you home?”

As soon as I stepped a foot into the bathroom to brush my teeth, my phone rang.

No, why?”

“I thought about coming over. We need to talk.”

“I’m kind of busy right now… What do you want to talk about?”

“Drea.”

“What about her?”

“We need to talk about her. Can’t you hurry or something?”

“Fine. Text me when you arrive.”

“Ok. See you in a bit .xx”

When I arrived, his car was in the driveway. Thank God he’s home we can rush this and I’ll have plenty of time to talk to her.

I walked up to his front door and rang the bell.

No answer.

I knocked instead.

 Still no answer.

“Where the fuck are you man?” – I said to the door.

I called him but it went straight to voicemail. That dickhead turned off his phone so I couldn’t bother him anymore.

I sighed. Well I guess I’m gonna skip to phase two of my plan for today.

Her car was also in the driveway. I am 100% sure she’s home cause she never leaves without it. Women.

As I was about to ring the bell, the door is opened.

“Oh hello.” – Louis’ sister was shocked to see me.

“Hi. Is Drea home?”

“Yeah, she’s upstairs.” – She opened the door wider so I could get in. – “I’m leaving so, make yourself at home.”