Chapter Twenty-Nine.

(A/N: I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO POST THIS CHAPTER BUT I REALLY WANTED IT TO BE PERF)

************************************************************************************

“Mum ?” – I slowly opened the door finding her sleeping peacefully on her bed.

I shook her a bit. – “Mum ??”

“Hmfhumfpf” – She mumbled and opened her eyes. – “What is it ?”

“Zayn’s here. I’m leaving.”

“Ok, dear have fun.” – She closed her eyes falling asleep again.

I kissed her cheek . – “I made some dinner, it’s in the oven if you want to eat something.”

“Ok, thank you now go. Don’t leave that boy waiting for too long.” – She waved her hand as a signal for me to go away.

I sighed. – “I’ll be home at midnight I think. See ya later.” – I closed the door.

“Hey, ready?” – Zayn was leaning against his motorcycle.

“Sure am.” – I smiled at him and he gave me a friendly hug.

He handed me a helmet. – “I don’t want you to get hurt. Harry would kill me.”

“He wouldn’t be the only one. I’m sure my mum would at least shop off your dick.” – I chuckled and put on the helmet.

Zayn popped on his motorcycle, patting the little space behind him. – “Pop on.”

I did as he told and wrapped my arms around his waist. The helmet smelt like him: a mix of cologne, cigarettes and leather.

“Let’s go, then.” – Zayn turned on his bike and rode off my neighborhood towards downtown.

The ride there wasn’t that uncomfortable. It was very pleasant actually. Zayn talked to me whenever we came across a red light, making sure I wasn’t sick or anything. The silence was actually comfortable. We didn’t force any conversation between us and it was fine.

He didn’t wear a helmet though. Bad ass much huh ?

Zayn parked his bike near some others on the sidewalk. He got off it and helped me taking off my helmet.

“Well, this is something I am not used to.” – I laughed.

“You get used to it after a while.” – He shrugged with a small smile planted on his lips.

I brushed the hair out of my face which only made him laugh. – “Come on, let’s eat something I bet you’re hungry. At least I know I am.”

“Yeah, a bit.”

“It’s just across the road.” – He placed a hand at the end of my back leading me to the burger place right in front of us.

He held the door open for me.

We sat down on a small table at the very back of that place. It was more private and less noisy. It seems like every single big family had decided to go out tonight so the front of the restaurant was complete chaos.

A girl about our age came towards us with a notebook in her hands along with a pen. – “Hey, Zayn long time no see.” – She smiled at him.

“Hey Camille. You know, I’ve been busy.” – He shrugged but his smile never reached his eyes.