Universe

SYPNOSIS

She who claims herself as an ordinary Mortal being.

But she doesn't know that they, theirselves call her as their Universe.

Her dreams was to have an ordinary peaceful life but it turns out to be beyond ordinary.

A saviour born, filled with flaws and unexperiences.

An extraordinary tale from which a girl whose name is Chelsea is about to explore who she really is.

From being destitute to a powerful princess whose kingdom is unyielding.

The weakest that will protect the most powerful beings in the Two Realms.

And her journey will starts...

As she enters a mystical Academy where enormous golds and diamonds are befounded.

The Pride of the Elemental Realms would be inevitably encountered; Elementalists.

An Academy whose liability is to teach students enhance their capabilities upon using their own Magic Powers and to upgrade their Physical Attributes.

Presenting...

Crimson Academy.

●●●

Date started: Dec. 25, 2016

Date finished: April 25, 2017

Date of Revision: August 20, 2020

Date of finished Revising: September 10, 2020

This is a Work of Fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved. Is a copyright formality indicating that the copyright holder reserves, or holds for its own use, ALL the RIGHT provided by copyright law.Permission to the author are strictly recommended unless you are trying to Plagiarize this story.

Always remember that PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

Connect with me on Wattpad:

@TheBitterCupid

Connect with me on Dreame:

@TheBitterCupid

Connect with me on Twitter:

@HanRadius

●●●

CHAPTER 1 - Universe

"The universe is consist of unknown objects that even our scientists couldn't figure..."

Nagpakawala ako ng buntong-hininga habang mabilis na isinusulat ang mga key words na ibinabanggit ng aming Professor.

"It is one of the greatest gifts given by our God. Without it, our existence is nothing."

Universe...

I wish I could see the entire universe from afar.

I adore how it plays its role very well. And how vibrant and how mesmerizing the unknown objects hidden inside the universe is.