The Beggining of the End

It felt like her heart sank into the deepest part of the ocean.

She never knew why he had done this. Those moments that they have spent together felt like a wonderful dream, however, the reality is so cruel.

It was agonizing...

Feelings are transient. It could be there a minute later it's gone.

She wanted to become fearless because nothing can be worse than this feeling anymore, however, she feel the pain eating her up inside until she become this hollow container of pain and nothing else.

She wishes that she could turn back time, and undo what she did and unsay what she said. She wish there was something she could say to him that would change his mind.

"C-Carlo...", nanginginig ang kaniyang mga paa na napaupo siya sa lupa. It felt like her whole body shutdown itself and the only thing it can feel is Pain.

"No need to be surprised.", mahigpit nitong hinawakan ang kaniyang baba. "Does it hurt to know that i'm the traitor?"

"P-Pero... paano...", hindi na napigilan ni Chelsea ang kaniyang mga luha na kanina pa gusto kumawala. "...was that all I lie?"

Tinignan ito ni Chaos ng hindi makapaniwala. "Are you just dumb? Of course that was all a lie! From the very beginning, and at the very last."

His eyes was dark and full of unknown, his expression is psychotic, the grip on her jaw was too harsh, it wasn't killing her, but her heart and emotions.

Nagpalabas ito ng espada si Chaos at tinutok ito sa dilag.

"C-Carlo...", gustong-gusto niyang yakapin ngayon ang binata na wala sa sarili at sabihin dito na mahal na mahal niya ito. Ngunit sobrang nanghihina ang kaniyang mga paa.

"Don't call me that. I am Chaos.", he hissed.

Iwinasiwas nito ang kaniyang espada at napapikit na lamang ang dalaga. She can't bear to watch Carlo killing her.

Akmang tatama na ito sa kaniyang ngunit salpukan ng espada ang umalingawngaw sa buong field.
"So you're alive, kid."

His voice was still as cold as ever, and the way she called her kid was the most annoying part of their friendship. Iminulat niya ang kaniyang mga mata upang matagpuan lamang si Nathan na duguan, nasa unahan niya ito at hinang-hina na sinasangga ang espada ni Carlo.

"N-Nathan..."

Seeing the sight of him lightened up deepest part her heart.

In the midst of Chaos, he was there.

If the mournful pain disturbs her, he expertly ease it away by just a simple comfort.

He was her light of hope in the depths of darkness.

Her saviour, her acquaintance, during the battle.

The cold charming man standing  was not even protecting herself from death, he was protecting her frail soul and heart.

'He was different. There was something about him that made him the one star to shine in a night sky with a million that went unnoticed. It was the way he carried his heart in his eyes, and I swear, I saw my name there more than once.'

"Nathan behind your back!", hesly shouted as icicles was about to pierce Nathan at the back.

Huli na ang lahat at napapikit nalang ang mga estudyante. Ngunit narinig nila ang salpukan ng espada.