End of the Realm

"Y-Yessa?", nagtatakang tanong ni Hesly.

On the middle of the battlefield, there stood a prideful being, looking at each and every enemies unpleasantly. Her eyes are now glowing in the shade of auburn as well as her luscious hair. The magic overflowing within her sent alarms to the students who watched the maiden standing in the middle of the battlefield.

"You have no rights to take the souls of my dear Children!", her voice is full of authority as well as hatred. Seeing the countless pile of dead bodies around the field makes her feel nauseous. "I shall now give you suffocation."

"What-", bago pa man makapagsalita si Rose ay napasinghap ito dahil sa nangyari.

As the maiden stomped her foot on the battlefield, the pressure Nathan was giving awhile ago seemed to be doubled up as her form changes from a mere immortal... Into a Goddess.

She became taller than before, her clothes has changed as well, the luminous white robe she wears was covered in intricate black words around it. The ends of her hair became in the shade of ash as well as her finger nails. In her hands, there manifested a golden hourglass, the sand within it was used as measuring her time.

She was glowing in full enchantment and all present in the battlefield could not stop staring.

"I-Is that..."

"Mnemosyne.", kumpirma ng ibang estudyante.

Hindi nila inakala na sa loob ng ilang taon na pananatili nila sa Crimson Academy, ngayon lang nila nalaman na nakakasalamuha pala nila sa loob ang isang makapangyarihan na nilalang. The Goddess of Time was with them all along, strolling along with them.

"Now I know why you have chosen to leave the group.", Hesly mumbles as she shakes her head in disbelief.

"B-Bakit parang nanghihina ako?", napaluhod si Axyll sa kaniyang kinakatayuan at ganoon 'rin ang nangyari sa ibang mga estudyante.

Biglang sumagi sa isip ni Charles ang babala ni Mnemosyne noong nagpaplano sila, "She said not to look at her! Don't look!"

"If she is seen in her true form, you'll be killed by its heavenly form and might.", nanghihina na sabi ni Rico.

As the enemies stared at her features for too long, their eyes are turning into a pile of ashes as well as their bodies.

"Ah worry not, my Children. I have given you something did I not?", hinarap nito ang mga estudyante niya.

"The small candy?", Lorraine asks kneeling into the ground because of her frail knees.

Tumango ito at tumingin sa paligid. Ngiti ang iginawad nito sa mga ito ng makitang unti-unti nang naglaho ang mga kalaban sa lugar na kinakatayuan nila. Kahit ang mga higante ay hindi nakayanan ang ang kaniyang totoong pagkatao.

"Poor, childrens.", she said in awe staring at the lifeless bodies. "They shall live again."

As she turn her hourglass upside down, light started to appear in each lifeless bodies. Hesly have even notice how the light covered Chelsea. Their faces lightened up as the heavy view of dead bodies will live again.

The sands of time has ended, the student have awaken from their death experiences. "Now, how was it feel like to be dead?", Mnemosyne asks seemed to be amused by her own actions.

Ang mga estudyante na kanina lamang ay nakahandusay sa malamig na lupa ay ngayon ay nagtataka habang tinitignan ang kanilang sarili. Hindi sila makapaniwala dahil muli silang nabuhay mula sa kanilang kamatayan. Nagyakapan ang mga ito dahil sa sobrang saya, hindi naman mapigilan ni Mnemosyne na hindi mapangiti marahil sa kasiyahang nagaganap sa gitna ng digmaan.