칠[07]

This day I got home really late. It was already dark outside and the stars were shining in the sky. The moon was half covered by a cloud. But I didn't even noticed it when I went home.

I was never the type for romantic things or something like that. Like people who wait for the first snow in the year, celebrate things like christmas and New Year's Eve. I didn't do things like this. I liked it as child. But not anymore. Too  many things happened.

I went into the apartment as I smelled the fresh and clean air. I looked around and got into the living room. Everything was clean and neat. Even the windows were fettled.

My eyes spotted the small cuddled figure on the couch. He looked so small and innocent.

I neared him and watched the sleeping boy. His arms were wrapped around his legs. His pullover was way too big for him what made him look even smaller.

Jimin woke up as I watched him. He immediately jumped off the couch when he noticed me. He bowed in front of me and apologized for laying on the couch. But I ignored his hectic words and looked down on him.

Did you clean the apartment? I asked.

He nodded and looked on the ground. I-i thought you'll be happy if I do this... he mumbled shyly and played with his fingers.

I looked around. It was really clean. Nothing was dirty or messy. He made it really well.

I gave him an arrogant glance and turned around. It's still really messy. I sneered and walked out of the room. He followed me. O-oh I'm sorry. I'll make it better the next time.

I hope so. I stretched my arms and glanced at him.

It was now one week since he moved in. Seven days, in which I've seen him everyday.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

When the telephone started to ring. Hello? I asked as I picked up.

Hey, Jungkookie. My mother said happily. How are you?

I'm good. I answered sleepily.

Is everything alright? Did Jimin make some problems. I'm really sure he didn't.

No, no. As I said everything is fine. I smiled a bit.

Can I talk to Jimin? my mother asked. I looked at the boy in front of me.

Yes. I said and gave Jimin the telephone. H-hello? he asked shyly and left the room.

I silently followed him when he went into the living room while I was secretly harkening.

Yeah, everything is okay. he said quietly. I'm sleeping on the couch. Jungkook-sshi is really nice to me. My eyes got wide. He lied for me. I was pretty shitty to him. And he still said nice things about me.

Jimin smiled sadly as his voice started to quiver. I'm feeling really good right now. He bit his lip as he waited for the response on the other side. His eyes teared up but he wiped them quickly away. I really like it here. His voice was just a whisper.

He nodded when my mother said something I couldn't hear. O-okay. Bye. He hung up and looked at the ground. I saw tears falling down his cheeks. He bit his lip and clenched his hands into the fabric of his pants. His breath became louder as he tried to oppress a sob.

I bit my lip too and watched the small boy. I knew I was an asshole.

And I knew I wouldn't change.

I walked casually into the room. Jimin immediately jumped off and wiped his tears quickly away. He looked at me as if nothing happened and forced a smile.

You made dinner yesterday. I said apathetically. Make it again. I'm hungry.

He nodded quickly and rushed into the kitchen.

I sighed deeply. I had no idea what I should do now.

But one thing was for sure.

I wouldn't change. I was going to stay the asshole I was.

-,-,-,

(Still sorry for grammatical errors and typos :-/ )

Thx 4 reading :)