삼십일[31]

And here stood I. Again in front of Jin's door. And again with a lot of problems.

I sighed deeply as I pressed the bell and shuffled nervously with my feet. It was already 1am and I didn't know why I was so foolish and stood here.

Namjoon opened the door and squinted his eyes tiredly. He was obviously asleep before I woke him up. J-jungkook? He asked and rubbed his eyes. His hair was messy from sleeping and he wore only a shirt and boxers. He groaned in desperation and yawned sleepily. Do you know how late it is!? Did something happen or why are you here?

I played nervously with my fingers and looked on the ground. I... just have a problem... Is Jin-hyung at home? I asked sheepishly and bit my lip.

No, Jin isn't home. He's in Daegu for the recording of the drama he's currently playing in. Namjoon told me with a rough and hoarsely voice from sleeping.

Oh... okay, I understand. I said quietly, disappointed that Jin wasn't at home. I really needed to talk with him. I sighed and turned around to disappear as quietly as I came.

But then I heard Namjoon sighing and felt his hand on my shoulder. Come in, Jungkook. It's too late to walk home now. He sighed defeated and opened the door wider.

I smiled at him and sighed relieved. Thank you very much, Namjoon-hyung. I said happily and went in. Namjoon smiled at me and led me into the kitchen. Take a seat, Jungkook. He said and went to a red painted cupboard.

I sat carefully on the chair and watched him as he took two cups out. Coffee? He asked and raised his eyebrows as he glanced at me.

I smiled sadly and sighed. Do you have something like alcohol? Maybe whiskey or a double vodka? I raised my eyebrows hopefully as I looked at him.

Namjoon laughed throatily and turned around. I'm gonna make you a chamomile tea.

I sneered and looked down. Thank you very much. I said sarcastically and sighed deeply. Namjoon filled water in the water boiler and turned it on. Then he sat across me and smiled at me. You need to have a big problem when you appear at 1am in front of my door to see Jin. He said and gave me a friendly smile.

I looked at him and saw the cute dimples as he smiled. I wanted to talk with someone. I just needed to talk with someone. And Namjoon seemed very trustful to me.

I groaned in frustration and hid my face in my hands. I just don't know what happens around me! Everything is so complicated and... confusing. The feelings! I yelled suddenly and stared at Namjoon. Feelings are so cruel. I don't know what I feel or why I'm feeling so. I don't know what I'm even doing anymore!

I felt like I went insane. I laid the whole night in my bed, staring at the ceiling above me and thinking intensively. But in the end became nothing better. And so I have decided to sneak out of the apartment, Jimin still sleeping in the living room, as I went out to talk with Jin.

So it is this girl again? Namjoon asked with raised eyebrows and tilted his head to the side.

I looked at him and gulped. It wasn't a girl. I always said it was. But I was lying. And I was tired of lying. Maybe I was just too exhausted or too tired but now I needed to talk with someone about this.

It isn't a girl. I said and looked straight into Namjoon's eyes. I never talked about a girl.

Oh. Namjoon replied and looked at me in surprise. He didn't sound insulting or disgusted. No, he just sounded surprised. So you are... gay? he asked slowly.