십사[14]

I stood in front of the place Hoseok wanted to meet. Yoongi and Hoseok were already here. When Jin and Namjoon came out of the darkness. They greeted us happily. I didn't know they knew Yoongi too.

We only waited for Taehyung and Jimin to join. I asked myself if Jimin was disappointed by my presence. It wasn't that I cared for his opinion. But I was still really curious if he hated me. I was a total asshole to him. And I was sure every other person would hate me after the first week. But Jimin seemed still exerted to do everything to make himself useful.

He cleaned the apartment and tried to be as nice as possible. He wasn't trying to suck up to me. No, Jimin just tried to be polite and friendly. He wasn't faked at all. Everything he did was his own decision and his own opinion.

And I started to know why everyone loved him. Because he wasn't fake. A lot of people tried to suck up to other people. But he didn't. Even if he meet people like me, who exploit people like him.

And I knew it wasn't right to exploit him. But I didn't care. I didn't care about other people. Especially for people like him.

The other four men were talking when two silhouettes appeared out of the darkness. Taehyung ran happily to us and greeted everyone while Jimin continued to walk slowly.

Oh, Jungkook-sshi! Taehyung shouted. You're also here. He smiled.

I looked to Hoseok who seemed to melt by the cuteness of the boy. But Taehyung ignored him. He didn't even greet him. But Hoseok acted like nothing happened and smiled. Let's go. he said but stopped with widened eyes and turned around.

Everyone did the same as we looked all at Jimin. He stood some meters away and stared at one man with wide opened eyes.

Yoongi-hyung? he asked almost inaudible.

Everyone looked at Yoongi whose eyes had also widened. Jiminnie? He expression turned into a smile as Jimin ran to him and hugged him tightly.

I stared at the two with wide opened eyes. Okay, did this two know each other? I was a little bit irritated now.

I didn't think I would meet you here. Yoongi said and smiled at the smaller boy. Me too. Jimin smiled brightly.

You know each other? Hoseok asked.

Yeah, we met in Busan some months ago. Yoongi told us. But I didn't know Jiminnie is in Seoul at the moment.

Hoseok told some storys about Yoongi-hyung. I said.

Yeah, but I thought he talked about another Yoongi. Jimin explained still happy.

Hoseok laughed. Okay, the reunion of old friends wasn't on my to-do-list today but I guess it's a good start for our meeting. He smiled while the others laughed and we went in.

It was a karaoke bar. I heard from a lot of people who visit this kind of bars. I was never interested in something like this. So this was my first time.

And to be honest also the first time I meet up with people I could considered as friends. Yoongi and Hoseok anyhow... I didn't know yet what a friend really was.

The famous Jeon Jungkook who had a lot of fans who loved and adored him had never real friends. I'd never care about something like this. But when I saw Jimin and the others I felt like I need to be there. Even if I hated most of them, I wanted to be part of them. It was weird, wasn't it?

The karaoke room was a little bit small for seven people but it was enough. We sat scattered on the couch while Jin gave everyone a microphone. Who wants to start? he asked and smiled at us.