삼십이[32]

I was sleeping comfortably on the couch. Wrapped in a soft blanket and hugging my pillow with my arms. I squinted my eyes tiredly and looked with a blurry vision around. I spotted the cup of tea on the table in front of me. I didn't drink it up and a thin layer of dust had built up on the liquid.

I stretched my arms tiredly and rolled around so I faced the seat cushion of the couch. I closed my eyes again and curled up. I was about to fall asleep again when a sudden scream startled me. I jumped off and fell from the couch, landing with my butt first on the ground.

I looked up with big eyes, still sleepy and tired as I spotted Jin. He put his hand on his chest and gasped. Oh my god, Jungkook. Do you need to scare me so much?! He exclaimed.

I stood sleepily up and groaned. What? I was just sleeping! I sat back on the couch and burrowed my face into the pillow. Why did you scream? I was just laying here. I muffled into the soft fabric.

I didn't expect to find a person sleeping on the couch when I came home. He explained and sighed deeply. I'm going to wake Namjoon up and make breakfast. You can join if you want.

I groaned tiredly into the pillow and huffed. Jin sighed and walked out of the room. I rolled around and curled up. I was still really tired but already too awake to fall asleep again.

I listened to the common noises in the floor. I heard Namjoon's tired voice and Jin's enthusiastic words as the two entered the kitchen, the sounds of clanking plates audible.

I rubbed my tired eyes and took a deep breath. I guessed Jimin was already awake and was confused why I wasn't home. But he was also old enough to handle things alone, so I wasn't worried.

After I stared some minutes at the ceiling above me to wake fully up, I stood up and went tiredly into the kitchen. Jin smiled at me as he saw me. He looked motivated and happy. Namjoon looked just the same as me. Tired with puffy eyes and sleepy glances.

I sat on the chair and stretched my arms. Good morning. I mumbled and rubbed my eyes. Namjoon groaned tiredly in response and took another bite from his pancake.

Jin looked to Namjoon, to me and then back to Namjoon. He placed his hand on the younger one's head and stroked his hair lovingly. Why are you both so tired? He asked suddenly.

Namjoon sighed and gave me a light smile. Jungkook stood at 1am in front of the door and wanted to talk with you.

Oh. Jin replied and looked at me. Sorry, but I wasn't in Seoul until now.

I shook my head slightly and smiled. Namjoon-hyung told me. I talked with him the night.

Was it about this girl again? Jin asked me. I nodded slightly and looked down. Hm. I hummed in response.

Namjoon took Jin's hand in his and squeezed it softly. Then he placed a short kiss on the back of the older's hand. I'm glad you're back. He said with a wide smile which showed his dimples.

I'm glad too. I missed you. Jin replied with a dreamy glance and gave his boyfriend a quick peck on his lips.

I became a little bit embarrassed as I watched the two being so comfortable with each other. Was this what Namjoon meant? Love was beautiful because of the feeling of being loved and wanted.

As I watched the two I couldn't do everything against it but imagined Jimin and me in such a situation. Being so close and comfortable with each other... My face stood immediately in flames as I imagined it in my head. I blushed hard and gulped. It made me feel a little bit uncomfortable and embarrassed but it wasn't that I felt disgusted. No, it was more a feeling of curiosity which made me so embarrassed.