Chapter 29: Francesca's wedding Day + unexpected guest

Cami: Perfect. Just perfect. (Folded her arms)

Vilu: NOW WHAT?!

Fran: (Sat on the sideway) I'm not going to make it. I'm going to be late. I'm not gonna get married today. I'm going to be so embarrassed. This is the end.

Cami: Fran! Don't say that. There has to be a way.

Fran: (Shook her head)

Cami: She's upset now. (Sighed)

Ludmi: We only have like 10 minutes left.

Everyone: .............

~Phone rings~

Leon: (Picked up) Yeah Fede...

Ludmi: FEDE?!

Fede: Leon, the wedding starts in like 10 minutes. Where is Francesca? I couldn't see HER when I went to the back.

Leon: Ehm...

Ludmi: (Grabbed Leon's phone) MY LOVE, PLEASE HELP US! WE'RE STUCK AT LEON'S HOUSE BECAUSE THE LIMO IS AT FRANCESCA'S HOUSE AND NOW NOBODY CAN DRIVE US.

Fede: Woah Ludmila, calm down.

Leon: Fede, I have one spare car and a motorcycle. But the problem is none of them have their drivers license except for me.

Fede: Are you kidding?! Damn. You have to find a way soon. Diego has been standing there for quite awhile now. I wish there was something I could do to help.

Leon: Thanks Fede. Talk to you later (Hung up)

Fran: (Freaking out) THAT'S IT. IT'S OVER. MY wedding day is RUINED. I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED.

Everyone: ...............

??: (Came) Ehm... hi...?

Ludmi: We don't have much time to talk- (Turned around and was surprised) Lara...?

Leon: Lara what are you doing here?

Lara: I was just walking? And what are you guys doing here? Leon, is this your house?

Leon: Ehm yeah...

Lara: You moved house?

Vilu: Yeah... It's a long story.

Lara: I see... (Looked at Fran) Wait, is Francesca GETTING MARRIED TODAY?

Fran: Not anymore.

Lara: What do you mean?

Vilu: Well, it's another long story. The limo didn't arrive because it's waiting somewhere else.

Cami: And Leon has a spare car here but nobody can drive it.

Leon: Wait, Lara you have your motorcycle and car license do you?

Lara: Yeah I do... Wait, are you seriously asking me to...

Fran: Lara please! I'm already late to my wedding. I only have like 5 minutes left to get there.

Lara: Five minutes?! Oh well then, of course I'll drive you. Which one do I need to drive again?

Leon: The car. Me and Violetta will drive the motorcycle.

Ludmi: Wait, does that mean I have to squeeze with 2 people?

Fran: Yes Ludmila.

Cami: I'm taking the front. (Smiled and went in the front)

Ludmi: WHA- (Groaned)