Chapter 55: Goodbye Ludmila

Naty: (Hyperventilating) OH MY GOD THIS CAN'T CAN'T BE HAPPENING! LUDMILA IS HAVING A BABY WITH ANOTHER PERSON! I CAN'T LIVE ANYMORE. JUST KILL ME! KILL ME!

Ludmi: IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP, I WILL!

Naty: OMG I MUST BE DREAMING! I'M DREAMING RIGHT? I MUST BE.

Ludmi: Naty, keep it down-

Naty: (YELLED) I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Ludmi: NATALIA!!

Naty: WHAT LUDMI?!

Ludmi: I'm joking.

Naty: (Stopped hyperventilating and shouting) W-what...?!

Ludmi: I'm NOT pregnant with another person's child. GODDAMMIT! NOW PLEASE SHUT UP.

Naty: (Gasped) You scared me, oh my god.

Ludmi: Thank you. Ugh. You're just so gullible. I just said that because I was annoyed with you talking so much. Turns out it made you talk more.

Naty: Don't mess with me like that again OKAY! It isn't funny!

Ludmi: I didn't know you were gonna react like that. I didn't know you were so stupid.

Naty: Really? You broke into Violetta's room by climbing up the pillars outside her house and walked into her room while she was in bed with Leon. Who's stupid now?

Ludmi: Don't judge me okay. I don't like it.

Naty: I DON'T CARE! I just don't get why you can't tell me what is the good news.

Ludmi: Come on Naty, this isn't personal. I know I tell you everything and that you're my best friend but... not this time alright...

Naty: Okay. Okay, I get it. Your step sister AKA the girl you've been torturing and being so mean to for the past 4 years is more important than the girl who supported you and been with you through everything stupid you did almost your entire life. And I'm not talking about regular stupid. I'm talking about the really really big ones.

Ludmi: Natalia...

Naty: Don't CALL me that. You know I don't like it. But you see? Even then I let you use it because you're my best friend. Ugh I hate myself. (Wanted to go)

Ludmi: Naty wait.

Naty: (Stopped and turned around) What?!

Ludmi: There is something I have to tell you.

Naty: You know what? I don't want to hear it. Go tell it to your new best friend. (Wanted to go)

Ludmi: (Sighed) I'm going to LA to record my new song and shoot the music video for my record label.

Naty: (Turned around and widened her eyes) Wha- You... You have a record label?

Ludmi: Yeah....

Naty: What is it?

Ludmi: Atlantic Records....

Naty: (Fanning herself) Oh my god...

Ludmi: Look Naty...

Naty: When did they sign you?

Ludmi: A few weeks ago....

Naty: When are you leaving?

Ludmi: In 2 days time......

Naty: So all this while you've been keeping this from me?! You had to wait until 2 days before your trip and then you tell me? Why couldn't you just tell me straight away?!