Chapter 50: Ludmila climbs for Vilu

The next day

Ludmi: (On the phone) Natalia, I can't hear you. The connection must be bad. Being outside Leon's house is really affecting the signal.

Naty: Ludmila, stop! Dont go any further. Think about what you're gonna do.

Ludmi: Relax, I know what I'm doing.

Naty: Just because you have wonderful news to tell Violetta doesn't mean you can break into her house without telling her.

Ludmi: I know Naty but this news can't wait. I called her so many times but she's not answering. I can't keep this in any longer. I'm going in.

Naty: You are in his house already? He has gates. How did you get in?

Ludmi: (Walking) I have my ways. Now shh, talk softly. (Went to the front door and tried opening it but it was locked)

Naty: The door is locked?

Ludmi: Yeah. (Looked around and had an idea) Well Naty, I know what I have to do.

Naty: Wha- OH NO NO NO! DON'T DO IT LUDMI-

Ludmi: (Hung up and started climbing on the pillar below and then slowly made her way up)

Andre: (Was already inside the house) Leon gave me the keys and told me to come in here to wait for him so we can discuss our work. Why isn't he coming out yet? I better go check on him. (Walked up the stairs)

A few minutes later

Ludmi: (Finally made it on the balcony and sighed) I made it. Now it's time to tell my sister her GREAT NEWS! (Excitedly opened the door) VILU!

Vilu: (Got a shock and woke up covering herself with the blanket) LUDMILA?!

Ludmi: (Widened her eyes) Oh my god.

Leon: What are YOU doing HERE? GET OUT!

Andre: (Opened the front door) Leon its- (Got a shocked)

Vilu: (Held her head) I can't believe it. ANDRE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE TOO?!

Andre: I thought that Leon-

Vilu: Don't EXPLAIN. How did you get in here?

Leon: YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T CARE RIGHT NOW. EVERYBODY GET OUT OF THIS ROOM.

Ludmi: Violetta too?

Leon: I MEANT YOU AND ANDRE!

Ludmi: Be more specific Leon. Geesh.

Leon: GET, OUT!

Andre: (Rushed downstairs)

Ludmi: (Stood there)

Leon: What are YOU STILL DOING HERE?! I said get out!

Ludmi: Oh, sorry I was just admiring your wallpaper. You think I wanna stand here because of you two? Please, that's disgusting. I've got more class. (Went out)

Vilu: Ludmila!

Ludmi: (Came back in and smiled)  Yes?!

Vilu: Close the door.

Ludmi: Why can't you do it yourself?!

Vilu: Ludmila, this isn't funny. You know I can't do that right now.

Ludmi: Why not?

Leon: Just CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR CAN YOU SUSANA?!

Ludmi: Okay, okay. (Closed the door)