Chapter 34: Fun, FUn, FUN!

5 months later

Tanya: Have a seat Violetta.

Vilu: (Nervously sat down)

Tanya: I have something very serious to tell you.

Vilu: What is it Tanya? Now you're making me scared.

Tanya: Don't worry, it's good news.

Vilu: It sure doesn't seem like it...

Tanya: Well, I just want to say that because of your hard work and determination this past few months, your album has sold over 500,000 units in Argentina and has been certified platinum by the RIAA. (Smiled)

Vilu: (Shocked) Are you serious?!

Tanya: (Smiled) Yup. You finally made it big. I'm so proud of you Violetta. This is such a big comeback. I told you that if you put your heart and soul into it, you could do it.

Vilu: (Smiled and hugged Tanya) Oh, I'm so happy.

Tanya: (Smiled) Don't you feel good?

Vilu: I do! Singing is who I am and I shall never stop!

Tanya: There's another piece of good news.

Vilu: What is it?

Tanya: In a couple of months time, you will be going... (Smiled)

Vilu: (Shocked) NO! It CAN'T BE!

Tanya: (Smiled and nodded her head) YUP! Your first OFFICIAL European TOUR!

Vilu: (Squealed) AHH, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Tanya: You deserve it Violetta.

Vilu: Thank you, thank you, thank you! (Smiled)

Tanya: Don't thank me, thank yourself for putting in the hard work and making a huge comeback with this album.

Vilu: When is the tour starting?! Can it start now?!

Tanya: Wow, hold on to your horses Violetta. The tour will start early June. So you have plenty of time to rehearse.

Vilu: I CAN'T WAIT! I can't believe I'm going on my own tour! I have never been this happy in my entire life!

Tanya: (Looked at her) Really...? You have never ever been this happy?

Vilu: (Smiled) NEVER! This is the first TIME!

Tanya: Oh, well... How about when you married Leon or when you used to have his child? Were you not as happy then?

Vilu: (Excited) Just a second. I have to tell ALL my friends about this! (Took out her phone and began calling all her friends)

Tanya: (Stared at her)

With Leon

Sophia: So Leon....

Leon: (Packing his bags)

Sophia: Since today is the last day of the tour... I was wondering if maybe you and I could hang out together in town.

Leon: Uh... Yeah but not now. I'm really busy packing my bags. Plus I'm too tired.

Sophia: Oh come on Leon. You've been performing none stop this whole few months. Don't you want to at least have fun a little?

Leon: Ehem... Yeah.

Sophia: Then lets have fun. (Went close to him and adjusted his shirt)

Leon: (Grabbed her hands firmly) What are you doing?