Chapter 43: Babysitters for a week

Vilu: Where's your aunt?

Fran: She's out of the country visiting her mother. So she left me in charged.

Leon: No offence Fran, but where's their father?

Fran: He's Uncontactable. We don't know where he is.

Vilu: Fran, I love you and I really want to help you but this is the first time in a long while since I got to spend my alone time with Leon. You understand don't you?

Fran: (Sighed) I understand but what am I supposed to do with them? I can't just abandon them.

Vilu: (Didn't answer)

Fran: Please Vilu. Just for a couple of days until me and Diego get back. We promise not to bother you anymore. 

Vilu: (Sighed) Alright, bring them in. 

Fran: (Smiled) Thank you Vilu.

Leon: (Sighed)

Vilu: I know how you're feeling Leon but Fran and Diego are our friends. We should at least help them since they are going on their first ever honeymoon. We can't  jeopardize that. They should at least know how we felt right? 

Leon: Okay, okay I get it.

Vilu: Come on, let's go welcome them shall we? (Got up)

Leon: (Got up) Vilu.

Vilu: Yeah?

Leon: (Touched her chin) This isn't over yet my love. (Raised his eyebrows)

Vilu: (Raised her eyebrows) Oh, really? Cool then. Keep me posted on what's next to come.

Downstairs

Fran: (Came in and looked around) Wow, Violetta's house is on fire. This is even better than the last one.

Diego: Woah check out those stairs.

Aiden: Pfft I guess it's not that bad. I've seen better.

Fran: (Stared at him)

Grace: (Pointed at the lights)

Diego: Aren't they pretty Grace?

Vilu and Leon: (Came down) Hey.

Fran: VILU! HI!

Vilu: (Gasped) I see you brought Grace with you.

Diego: (Gave Grace to her)

Vilu: How's my little angel doing?

Grace: (Laughed)

Fran: See. She still remembers you.

Aiden: (Scoffed) I want a soda. Where is it?

Leon: (Folded his arms) Nice to see you too Aiden.

Aiden: Oh, Leon. Nice to see you again. Where have you been hiding?

Leon: Nowhere. Haven't seen you in so long since you escaped your room and made me go all over town just to look for you which resulted in me getting a very bad reputation.

Aiden: That was all your fault. And by the way, I saw your interview with Barbara Sanders. Hashtag, coward. You made Violetta look more intelligent and confident. Oh wait, that's already true.

Leon: Very funny. You Grow more  funnier and funnier by the day Aiden.

Aiden: Oh, thank you.

Leon: (Smiled) That wasn't a compliment.

Fran: Okay well, we've got to get going now. We trust that they'll be in good hands with you both.

Diego: And Leon, don't let Aiden like...