Chapter 21: House tour

German: Oh, you're asking my Permission?

Vilu: Yeah dad.

German: Oh yeah, yeah of course. Go with Leon.

Vilu: (Hugged him) Oh, thank you so much. You're the best. I better go get everything ready. (Ran upstairs)

German: Ahem, excuse me. (Smiled awkwardly and went to his office)

Ludmi: How big is that house anyway Leon?

Leon: It's big enough. (Sat down on the couch)

Ludmi: Well what if it catches fire again?

Leon: It won't.

Ludmi: How are you so sure?

Leon: Because I've installed a fire alarm and several other burglar alarms all around the house. So if anyone tries to get in, they're going to be in for a big surprise. Plus I also have a large gate at the front of the house so no one would be able to get in?

Ludmi: Then how about us? What if we want to visit you? You can't just kick us out like that.

Leon: Relax Ludmila. There's a talkbox installed. All you have to do is press and speak into it.

Fede: That's so cool. I'm going to need that in my future house too.

Ludmi: (Looked at him) You mean OUR future house?

Fede: Uhm, no I said my future house. I'm going to buy a house soon and move out of here. I can't stay here forever right.

Ludmi: Then what about me?!

Fede: You have this house don't you?

Ludmi: What?! No! UGH, I HATE YOU. (Got up and went upstairs)

Fede: What's with her?

Leon: Isn't it obvious Fede?

Fede: No?

Leon: (Sighed) You don't see it?

Fede: (Shook his head)

Leon: When Ludmila said "Our future house" she meant you and her house in the future when you both get married.

Fede: Oh, well that's not what I meant.

Leon: Exactly. That's why she's upset. Fede, you can't just keep her hanging like that.

Fede: I don't understand.

Leon: Trust me, a girl like Ludmila wants more than a relationship with her man.

Fede: You mean...?

Leon: Yes, she's waiting for you to pop the question to her.

Fede: Well, I wasn't planning to.

Leon: But You Love Ludmila don't you?

Fede: I do.

Leon: Then go for it. If she wants this, then she really loves you. It means she's committed to you.

Fede: You really think so?

Leon: Yeah. Plus you shouldn't keep her waiting for too long. She'll go crazy. That's what happened with Violetta too.

Fede: Really?

Leon: Yeah, I still remember.

~Flashback~
(Chapter 20 of my 1st book)

Vilu: Do you know when is the day that I will stop stressing myself?

Fran: When?

Vilu: When me and Leon get married or at least if we do someday. That someday might be never.