Prologue ʕ •́؈•̀)

There's been story's about neko's and other different type's of monster's in the diabolik lover's fanfic's but why not werewolf's?  this is a story about Kurai Okami (dark wolf) who is stranded in the wood's after getting seperated from her own pack. while she wandered she found this huge creepy mansion and decided to take refuge there and take a nap on there ground's. what will happen to kurai while she stays at the mansion? she was a little bit afraid as she opened the gates to enter the ground's. 

okay, so thank you dear reader's for taking the time to read my story. my other story Diabolik lover's season two i acidentally deleted and can't get it back so i decided to write a new fanfic! and i am thankful marree13  that you added my story to your reading list and to take the time to read it! X3 i gladly appreciate it! anyway, check out marree13's channel she's an awesome writer! i am dedicating this story to her! XD 

Name: Kurai Okami (dark wolf)

blood type: O

hair color: black / goes down below upper thigh's

eye color: deep red

bust: 36 C/ D whatever...

figure: slim and tall

biograph: hate's annoying people and doesn't like being ordered around. Also has a bit of anger issues and has a slim patience. she love's to eat meat and play joke's/ prank's on people and can sometime's be rude. doesn't like dude's who are demanding and control her.

like: dog's, walking in the park, sniffing flower's/or any type of plant etc, love's reading book's and drawing, love's listening to rock and classical music. play's piano and violin. 

funfact: she has two form's, her wolf form and her human form. when she turn's into her human form she can hide her ear's and tail or can keep them out. mostly like's being in her wolf form.

okay reader's this is a kurai x subaru fanfic so if you love subaru your bound to love this story! 

i will be working on this all night so add this to your reading list, rate, comment, and vote! 

Please Enjoy! :D