Part 48: Prank's \ ( - _ - ) /

Chapter Song: Nightcore DJ Got us Fallin" In Love Again

(KURAI'S P.O.V)

I Woke up and knew it was time for pranking.

"Let's do this."

I whispered under my breath as I felt something sticky hit my face, It felt like...

I took my hand and rubbed my face, Then licking my finger to see what it was, It was Pie.

I sat up angerly as I looked around the room.

"Oi, Laito!" 

I screamed as I saw the pie pan in his hands, He was laughing.

"Bitch-chan, You look so hilarious when you have pie all over your face!"

I looked at him and smirked.

"Your going to regret that, Laito!"

I ran in the bathroom and wiped the pie off my face, I kinda burned since it got in my eye.

I and ran out of the room, It was time for me to do a prank on someone else.

I knew exactly what I would do,

"A trip wire! That's genius!"

I ran in the supplie closet and opened the door to find thin, Invisble trip wire. I took the wire and some nail's with me as I walked out of the closet.

I found a good place as I scanned the hallway, It was right next to Ayato's room. I snickered From the possiblities.

I quietly yet quickly put the nails in the wall and tied the wire to it, I was making sure I was really quiet not to trigger anyone else pranking me.

"That should do it" 

I said as I standed on the other side of the wire, A good 10 feet away. I quickly cleared my throat and called Ayato.

"AYATO! Could you come here for a second!?"

I yelled as I heard a door unlock and open, He had walked out and standed only 5 feet away from the wire. He smirked and pierced his eye's into mine.

"What is it, Okami?"

He said in a playful tone still glued to his spot, I had to make up some type of exuse.

"Are you hungry, Ayato?"

He looked at me confused and just standed there, It wasn't working.

"If you are, im willing to give you some of my blood."

I said as I smiled the nicest smile I could, Im glad he can't see the trip wire though.

"Why are you being so nice, Okami?"

He asked as he lifted an eyebrow. 

I poked my ear's out, Flicked them then tilted my head to the side. His reaction was funny when I was giving him the puppy dog eye's.

"Are you saying im mean, Ore-sama?" 

I said as I had fake tear's swarm up in my eye's, This made him blush then step closer. I laughed when he tripped on the wire and fell face first.

"AHAAHA! Ayato, you SO fell for it!"

I laughed as he looked up at me evil.

"Oi Okami, You will pay for that!" 

He said as he standed up and started walking toward's me, I took that as a cue to run. I turned around quickly running down the hallway.

"I ran in the game room to find Shu fast asleep on the couch.

"Look's like Shu is my next victim." 

I whispered as I walked up to him, I poked him like 5 times.

"Poke" Shu

"Poke" Shu

"Poke" Shu!

"Poke" Shu!

"POKE" SHU!

I screamed as I ripped on of his earphone's out. He opened on eye and gave me a glare.

"Give that back, Okami."

He said in a serious tone as he closed his eye. I looked down at him irritated.

"I just wanted to ask you something."

He looked up at me and took his other earphone out, He whispered in a voice hardly Audioable.

"This better be good." 

I looked at him and smiled as he exepted to listen to me,

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted a drink of water."

He looked at me confused and just plopped back down on the couch with his earphones in.

"Fine, Make it quick though."

I snickered and walk away from Shu with an idea

(IDEA)-->

:Giving him a cup of Vinegar saying it's water.

:Then making him drink it.....~

I snickered as I grabbed the Vineger and poured it in a glass cup, This was like the best idea ever.

I walked over to Shu and holded the glass out to him,

"Here your highess, Your water is ready."

He only glared at me evil and took the cup, Imediantly spitting it out on impact with his tongue. 

"What the hell did you put in this!?"

He asked as I snickered and looked to the side of me avoiding eye contact.

"Vinegar"

I stated as he threw the glass making it hit the wall and shatter, This startled me as I lunged back.

"Don't you remember Shu, It's prank day."

He looked at me as his eye's pierced my soul, He was pissed. But then his eye's softened and he had a smirk plastered on his face.

" Ohhhh~"

He grabbed me and laid my body under his , He bent down toward's my neck as he sunk his fangs in. 

I yelped as I my vision started blurring.

"SHU! Stop! 

I yelled as he unlocked his fangs from my neck, He smirked as he looked down at me.

"That was punishment, Okami." 

He said as he got off of me and left the room,

"There he goes, Leaving me alone in a God Damn room."

I sighed as I laided down on the couch, I slowly drifted off to sleep as I felt someone pick me up.

(FEW MINUTE'S LATER)

"I can't move my body, I feel like im chained up."

"What the hell!?"

I opened my eye's to see I was....