WARNING: \\\\PLEASE READ//// ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

Okay so dear reader's,

The next part is going to be really trippy, just saying. ('''( >.< )''')

Right after she murder's yui she passes out and walks in her own madness. it's very weird and disturbing so here is the warning:~ 

\\\PLEASE READ///

If you scare easyly or get nightmare's easyly DO NOT read this chapter! and if you are easyly creeped out by horrific scences and event's then DO NOT read this chapter! you hear me! if you are pregnant do not read this chapter either, because it can scare your baby! worry for your GodDamn baby! but anyway you get the idea, do not read this chapter if you have serious problems with horror or gore! 

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!  (-(-(- -)-)-)

Anyway back to the main topic! ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Breif Description Of Chapter:~

She wakes up in darkness and she see's horific scenes and event's. she wander's in search of a light in this hellish domain and it feels like it's been a eternity untill she finally finds a light. was this what hell was like? probably! she deserves it, i mean she killed yui! (ʘᗩʘ')

But anyway it's going to be a FUCKED up chapter! so hold onto your panties!  (●´∀`)ノ♡

You will get this insanely creepy part in a few minutes! so add this story to your libary! comment and vote! it would mean a lot to me! 

THANK YOU! (BEAR HUGS EVERYONE) \|°▿▿▿▿°|/

Sincerely,

Kurai Okami