Part 49: Rape? \ 0 _ 0 /

Chapter Song: Nightcore Britney Spear's Gimme More

I awoke to find myself chained to a bed, And I didn't have anything else on but my Bra and underwear.

"WHAT THE HELL!" 

I screamed as I saw Ayato walk in the room, That bastard.

"WHAT THE HELL, AYATO?!"

I yelled as an unwanted blush plastered my face, He's such a dick.

He climbed ontop of me without any trade of confersation and started biting me on all places that showed skin, Which was a lot of fucking skin. 

"A-Ayato, Yametei!'

I yelled but he only continued biting me and draining the life out of me. 

He licked the middle of my chest and then sunk his fangs in hard.

I yelped in pain as the blood ran down my chest.

I heard a loud bang at the side of the room, Someone had knocked down the door. As my vision slowly blurred I could tell it was someone familiar.

It was Subaru.

I saw him walk up to me and pick my helpless body up bridal style, He had carried me out of the dark room into my bedroom.

I was to drained to even talk.

I tried to say something in the best voice I could.

"S-Subaru, T-Thank you...."

I said in a frail voice as he laid me on my bed, He was so kind.

"Your welcome, O-K-A-M-I"

He said in a playful voice as he flopped down next to me in bed and embraced my frail body. He was so warm that I Eventually feel asleep with him still hugging me.

...........

(NEXT MORNING)

I Awoke to find Subaru still embarcing me in his sleep, I giggled as I rubbed his head to wake him up.

"OHIYO!~ Mister sleepy head!"

I yelled as he opened his eye's and sat up, He looked a little irritated. 

"Can you not yell in my ear!"

I looked at him with a apologetic smile,

"Gomen, Gomen Subaru."

I got up and went toward's my bathroom remembering the bet I made with everyone. 

"Oh! I wonder, Did they catch Hana?"

I walked out of my room to see Subaru had disappeared.

I walked out down the hall to the living room to see everyone was there.

"Good"

I whispered under my breath as I walked in, They all had there glare's fixated on me.

"Soo~ Who got her first?" 

I asked with a worried look on my face, I hope it's not anyone who is going to definantly abuse me.

I looked to see a hand raised in the air, I was relieved to see who it was.

It was subaru....