Sequel (Bk.2): Chapter 73/Ones true ideals

"Laito!" I said loudly, still viewing his pose in the chair he was in earlier when I left. The floor and walls spotless of any blood. "I guess I should say good job, that was pretty quick though, don't you think?" I asked him curiously, prodding at his sudden stiffness.

"I'm a vampire, what more do you expect from me?" Laito paused, grinning at me with amusement. "It's a natural born talent that werewolf's can never have. Don't you wish you could have it, puppy-chan?" I shook with anger at the words "puppy" ripping through my brain.

"Watch your mouth before I decide to rip it off." I scowled, "Did you mother ever teach you a thing called manners?"

"We'll I might say I know what they are," Laito chuckled, "but I see no use with using such pointless dialogue,"

My eye brow seemed to twitch with annoyance at the sound of such words, and at that point I was through with whatever he had to say.

"Laito, shut up." I protested, "Just make sure there's not anymore traces of blood left. It'll avoid causing problems for me and you, of course, but that might not apply if I decide to rip that flimsy body of yours apart." Laito just laid back in his chair, stared at the ceiling, and huffed a disappointed, "Yes, your highness."
When I turned my back I did not see him move once, or say a single word. It wasn't like him to be this quiet, unless it was my presence intimidating him. I just decided to brush it off, take a shower, and listen to that poor girl scream in her own mind.

(LAITO'S P.O.V)

"Damn that wretched woman, this room is completely spotless and he she demands I check it more?" I sighed, sitting up and dragging the chair over to the table in the upper part of the room. Knowing that I would be bitched at endlessly, I followed through with looking around, but Reiji stopped me in my tracks.

"Laito, what are you doing looking around like a idiot?" He questioned, "Are you looking for something?"

"Looking for something indeed." I immediately answered, "I'm looking for....umm...a piece of paper!" I jumped up and walked out the nearest living room door, trying to avoid contact with him of all people. "I'll take my leave now!"

(AYATO'S P.O.V)

"What is that imbecile doing now? Running down the hallway yelling, what is he a dumbass?" I complained lightly into my pillow, trying to push out the sounds of everything. "He probably ran into that table wear otaku." It's like he has an intimidating presence floating around him all the time, and most of us just like to keep distance.

"I just wish that nimrod would pay attention to what he's doing, eventually he's going to get himself killed."

(Sorry I'm jumping around so much, I'm writing on my phone, in the middle of the night, and i'm tired beyond belief. I just hope I can make it to the end of this chapter.)

(KURAI'S P.O.V)

I stepped out of the hot shower, letting my feet touch the wet tile, and the steam flow across my body. The drain just slowly sucked up the remaining blood, which from the smell made me hunger for a taste of it.

"What a waste, I guess if it was possible I would lick it of me." I coughed, "Yet again I think I'm full enough for today, it would only cause more trouble for me if I were to go through with it."

I looked at the mirror, wiped the steam off the glass, and stared at those girls beautiful crimson eyes, She was such a rarity amongst werewolf's, I guess It Would be a shame to kill such a unique monster like I am.

"Say sweetie?" I asked her, knowing she could hear me, "Would it be okay if I had sex with your husband? I mean, I'm in your body, so it's not like it's anyone else." I paused, "but at the same time it really isn't you, which makes things more interesting. I just hope it doesn't count as cheating, would it?"

I have been craving it all day, so why not? I might as well amuse my little house guest right? There's no point if you can't have a little fun.

(Next chapter will be posted shortly,
I need rest, have an appointment at 10:00 today.)