Part 26: More Jealously? ¯\(º_o)/¯

(AFTER SCHOOL) 

I walked in my room and changed into my night gown, just in case anything happened i put short's on. I really Didn't feel save without something under my night gown anymore.

not after what happened with laito, I don't even want to think about it.

I walked down to The library because i wanted to Read some since there was nothing else to do. when i got there i saw Yuma. i yelled over to him to get his attention.

"Hey Yuma!"

he looked over at me surprised and motioned his hand for me to come over.  I Came over and looked at the book he was reading, it was about flower's.

i'v noticed  that he's a real fanatic over flower's and plant's. i looked over at him and smiled.

"You really like flower's don't you? i don't blame you, Flower's are really pretty."

he looked over at me and smiled back. he looked down at the book and kept reading. i don't really know what's wrong but yuma seems like he's feel's nervous to talk to me. cause whenever i get close to him he looks away and blushes.

"DON'T TELL ME HE LIKES ME!!!!" No, no way! i can't, i already have subaru!

i looked down at Yuma again, and this time i was blushing. I just wanted to be friends with yuma, so i might as well be nice to him. 

"Hey Yuma, can i sit next to you and read a book. it's fine if you think im a bother."

he looked at me and blushed. im guessing that was yes because he didn't say anything. i grabbed a book and sat next to him. he kinda moved to the side more, like to have more space between us.

"HE TOTALLY LIKE'S ME! subaru did the same damn thing!"

 I looked over at yuma and just noticed how handsome he really is.  i blushed heavely and looked away.

"what was i thinking?!"  

i looked over and we looked at eachother. he blushed heavely and looked back down at his book. 

"FUCK! im in so much trouble now! him and subaru are going fight over me! i just know it!"

i holded my head in frustration as the posibilities ran through my mind. then i noticed subaru walk in the room  an look at me and yuma. i knew it was time to go.

i told yuma i had to leave cause subaru needed to talk to me. 

"of course i needed to make an exuse because i didn't want to make yuma feel left out! so i lied."

 i walked over to subaru and hugged him. i looked at yuma to see him glaring at subaru evil, 

Just then i knew it was going to be an all out battle....

You are all like "SHE BETTER NOT CHEAT ON SUBARU! SHE BETTER NOT! 

Don't worry i won't do that, but they will fight over her! it's going to be very entertaining! :D

Anyway, add to library! comment and vote! it would mean a lot to me! 

THANK YOU!~ (BEAR HUGS EVERYONE) (/^.^)/ 

Sincerely, 

Kurai Okami