Sequel (Bk.2): Chapter 71/A Devils Veil

(I would just like to say, to avoid confusion, that this is her after the whole crazy shit, mind fuck happened to our poor little Kurai....What have i become? I seriously think i need some help as an author, why would i even do this? Anyway, sorry for the quite long authors note, i really just didn't want to confuse anyone.)

"Laito" I conceded, "What should we do with her?"

"I don't know" He replied with a slight hiss, "The body is quite troublesome don't you think?"

So magled and ripped apart, hardly anything was left of her after what i had done. Someone probably couldn't even tell what gender the person was, to me it was quite sad. Poor thing, dragged in here and ripped apart viciously by the penetration of fangs.

"Laito, can you take care of it? I really have better things to do, and i'm sure you would handle through with the job better then i could." I lowered my voice, a tone that would probably threaten anyone. "You wouldn't want the others to find out would you? You know what I would do to you then, Laito?" He only sat there, prodding at the body like it was left over food. Was this perverted Imbecile even listening to me?

"Hey, do you understand? I better not find any trace, or you'll be the one on that floor, magled beyond compare of the girl in your sight." I scowled, "Now get to work, you vampire filth." At that said, i took my leave out the main living room door, hearing the slight purr of Laito's voice behind me. From past events of my feedings at this mansion, that man seems to get the cleaning done well for me. I just decided i'd force all the dirty work on him, since he fancied in that kind of job. The only good part about having him was that if anything ever got found out, i would just pin the blame on the helpless idiot that fell for my trick.

"Speaking of which." My stomach growled, "It seems like im craving more flesh, what an unpleasant, yet soothing suprise. I just ate, so i might as well do the feeding outside, find some helpless girl along the street to prey on." The thought of the whimpers and pleads excited me, my stomach seemed to almost jump out of my throat with drool at the thought of such lucious flesh.

"I might as well make my move before those troublesome brothers wake up, It could be the end of me if i slip up on this now." Opening the large victorian door quietly, i slipped through the open crack, feeling the soft breeze flow against my skin. It was chilly, cold and barren, and the snow seemed to fall so slowly, like time itself had been slowed down.

"If only this snow was covered with blood." I laughed, "That would make things more enjoyable, but the hard thing is, how am i going to make that happen?"

(Meantime, later on in the living room with Laito)

"Oi Laito, how the hell are we going to explain this to Reiji?! This is the tenth time she's dragged a corpse into our house, eventually the floors are going to be stained with blood!" Ayato hissed with the sound of a snake crawling out his throat, most efficiently scaring girls away from him. Not like I mind, the more the whores, the more the better.

"Don't worry Ayato-kun, I'll make sure everything falls into plan." Laito lowered his voice, making a grim face, "Still it is going to be tricky doing such a thing to a woman who overpowers us by a thousand, If only we had something that could help with this problem." Laito could only sit there, twirling his hair around his fingers, and staring down at the deep red carpet.

"Well" Ayato grimaced, "we would tell the others, but then," He paused, "Subaru would defiantly found out, somehow we can't let that happen, it would hit him hard enough to break his own will power." Ayato was certainly right, Subaru would not take the news well, and to inform the others without him finding out would be almost impossible. Somehow, it might not seem like a bad plan, but we would need to make sure to keep everyone's mouth shut.

"Such a role though!" Laito purred sadly, "We would have to look over everyone so carefully! That's just to much, i really don't think it's worth it." Ayato eyed him with a menacing glare, as if he had just told a blant out lie.

"It's worth it if the doing saves everyone's life right? I'm standing here shivering from head to toe because of that woman, i could hardly get sleep hearing those screams, and no one seems to notice them?" He stiffened. "It's unbeliveable." Laito chuckled slightly, leaning over the back of the chair he had been sitting in for quite some time.

"Ayato, you could probably hear the screams because your room is literally next door. All the others live two more stories up." Ayato shivered at the sheer thought of being right next door to her killing grounds, and the images going through his mind was quite gruesome.

"Just promise me you won't slip up Laito. If you do the only thing that is going to be slipping is the nice slice of our throats." Ayato said nimbly, trying to make sure no one could hear him behind the thick walls. " Eventually I feel as if she'll be bathing in our blood soon, but I hope it's just a slight paranoia. Somehow, my gut is telling me were doing something gravely wrong. I just wish I didn't have to feel such an emotion, it makes me sick."

Laito hummed a slight, seductive tone. The thought of his own brothers Demise made him happy, and the action urged him to tease his helpless little brother.

"Ayato-kun, you know, maybe you should move a room for the rest of the day, I can smell the blood from a long range." Laito purred, "She seems to be on her way now with a freshly mangled body for me to clean up, how troublesome don't you think?"

The windows flew open as a cold gush of air blew in howling, making the frames hit the wall causing a loud noise to fill the room. It was as if the setting was changed gravely, as blasts of snow flew past the window, showing that the next in counter with her would be no better then the last.

"She really is the Devil dressed in veil."

(Next chapter will be posted shortly.)